MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Thursday, 06 July 2017
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Melissa's round table

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 81
Votes
Undo
I guess, being on the outside of the "argument," it's much easier to see things differently. Look, the cast is obviously all very supportive of the LGBTQ community. They've been very OPENLY supportive of it for years...ESPECIALLY Jeremy. But, I would suspect the cast are all quite tired, or at least, taken back by the ferociousness of SC, just as we have been talking about in the State Of The Fandom thread. In fact, starting early this morning--long before the "song"--simply because Katie was seated in the 2nd row, or not on a couch, during interviews....foul comments on twitter/and under posted videos, to the interviewers were being made.

You are not LGBT and you do not get a say in how our community reacts to that. Chris fans are just as 'ferocious' and yet I don't see them getting this treatment. Lesbian ships have been a joke in fandom spaces for years. Even in t100, where clexa was canon, clexa shippers got bashed and ridiculed by bellarkes. This has gone on long enough.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 82
Votes
Undo
I guess, being on the outside of the "argument," it's much easier to see things differently. Look, the cast is obviously all very supportive of the LGBTQ community. They've been very OPENLY supportive of it for years...ESPECIALLY Jeremy. But, I would suspect the cast are all quite tired, or at least, taken back by the ferociousness of SC, just as we have been talking about in the State Of The Fandom thread. In fact, starting early this morning--long before the "song"--simply because Katie was seated in the 2nd row, or not on a couch, during interviews....foul comments on twitter/and under posted videos, to the interviewers were being made.

They're tired, I get that. But Jeremy knew what kind of response his actions would have, so why even go through with it? To purposely hurt an entire subset of the fandom? Cause that's what he did.

I've never considered myself a shipper but yet I'm here feeling utterly disappointed in the cast over something others trivialize to a ship being shut down. They literally didn't even need to address the shipping stuff but they did and in the process they've managed to disrespect many lgbt viewers, not just shippers.
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 83
Votes
Undo
You are not LGBT and you do not get a say in how our community reacts to that.

Actually, Jordan, I haven't made any comments on HOW the community should react. Far from it.

I simply said, because I'm not involved in ANY of the SHIPDOMS...not part of any of the ARGUMENT....I was seeing the song from a different perspective. Sometimes when we aren't emotionally connected to an event, its easier to see both potential sides.

That's fair, you're right. Let me rephrase: You do not get to tell us that we should 'see both sides' when Jeremy and Melissa and others literally laughed at a lesbian ship. When Jeremy said he 'debunked' it and Melissa called him brave. That's disgusting.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 84
Votes
Undo
“He’s going to have a new love interest. He’s going to step up at CatCo back to his roots as a journalist and photographer in a way that we haven’t seen him do fully that harkens back to Jimmy Olsen’s character.

Excellent, I didn't mind the Guardian character but am going to enjoy seeing this part of James.

Awesome! I remember a lot of fan comments on here that have been asking for that for quite a while now. I think I remember you being one of them, Kiwi. Congrats.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 85
Votes
Undo
“He’s going to have a new love interest. He’s going to step up at CatCo back to his roots as a journalist and photographer in a way that we haven’t seen him do fully that harkens back to Jimmy Olsen’s character.

Excellent, I didn't mind the Guardian character but am going to enjoy seeing this part of James.

Awesome! I remember a lot of fan comments on here that have been asking for that for quite a while now. I think I remember you being one of them, Kiwi. Congrats.

Was not a fan of Guardian myself. Maybe the writers CAN bring James back to his bread and butter so to speak, being a photographic journalist.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 86
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 87
Votes
Undo
interview with ET

Important thing they revealed is season 3 picks up 6 months after the events of the finale. I know Flash has said the same thing does anyone know about Arrow and Legends?
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 88
Votes
Undo
I've mentioned to others, but I think Kara's mind set and emotional state will be very similar to how Barry was at the start of season 2 on flash.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 89
Votes
Undo
I've mentioned to others, but I think Kara's mind set and emotional state will be very similar to how Barry was at the start of season 2 on flash.
I think they will tske it up a couple of emotional notches.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 90
Votes
Undo
Which I would hope they do. We all love Kara/Supergirl's joy. And we all have expressed, at some point or another, that we love this show BECAUSE of its hope, more so than any of the DC's. But, they do say you must endure the bitter to appreciate the sweet. So a couple of shows with her struggling for that light would be appreciated by me. Jjjuuuussttt as long as it's not ONLY the return of Mon-El that brings that joy back. They also say.... "Don't let others define you, be you're own happy," :D afterall.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 91
Votes
Undo
more interviews
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 92
Votes
Undo
LATimes Interview:

Ah ha ha ha ha ha
Interviewer, when referencing Reign World Killer: What's up with these names? Why not a Janet?

*cast Jokes about "Janet"*

Then, Mel: It's OVER...Janet.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 93
Votes
Undo
Been skimming through some of the panel videos starting to pop up. Pondering a question now. They've said James gets a new love interest this season. Probably WON'T be Lucy, though we all want Jenna back. What if it's Reign? Though, not sure they would go with that since they already had Winn dating another one of Kara's enemies--Banshee. And then there's the real good chance, James would have to endure more girl/biochemically made specimen drama. lol But, at least with Reign, it would mean they don't have to bring in yet another character to find screen time for. Just thoughts.

everytime the question came up, Odette got a side eye glare from some of the cast, i think its happening
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 94
Votes
Undo
Interview with Dug The Pug:

Welp, that answer the question about Krypto the super dog.

So, Reign likes that Despacito song that will become the hit of the summer, eh and she's a Belieber?! Odette...YOU ARE NOW A PART OF THE TEAM AS FAR AS BEING CRAZY GOES!

By the way, Doug, thanks for the questions and letting Melissa hold you.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 95
Votes
Undo
Thank you folks for posting so much of the stuff.:)

I am kind of sad to hear nothing much about Alex or about the Danvers family; no questions on Jeremiah and Cadmus either.

And trailer had Alex and Maggie; so will that be all the focus on Alex, this year too?

I believe the lack of questions about Alex had a lot to do with Chyler's understandable absence. Due to time constraints actors are only asked about their character.

Also at this point they have probably finished filming the first episode and are mostly done with the second. While scripts for more episodes are undoubtedly written we have no idea how far in advance the cast gets them. They may not know anything beyond say episode four. It's also possible they are not allowed to say. Chyler knew Alex's storyline at SDCC last year but she wasn't allowed to say. My point is don't take it as Alex will be sidelined.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 96
Votes
Undo
Here comes Eric and Kelsey's interviews. I'm sure they're gonna pop up any minute on the Newspage. But until then, here's the first one they've uploaded to their YouTube page....

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 97
Votes
Undo
Just watched Chris's interview with Kelsey and Eric. Found it telling that when referencing the relationship between Mon-El and Kara he says, "It's not toxic. It's not unhealthy." Goes to show, they have been inundated with attacks or are very aware of the conversations among fans.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 98
Votes
Undo
Was anyone else a bit off-put by the "Daxam is the place to be" bit? That was......in very, very poor taste.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 99
Votes
Undo
Was anyone else a bit off-put by the "Daxam is the place to be" bit? That was......in very, very poor taste.

Not in the least. Just a group of people kidding around,
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 100

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!