MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Thursday, 06 July 2017
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Was anyone else a bit off-put by the "Daxam is the place to be" bit? That was......in very, very poor taste.

Nope...I thought it was just a fun, silly song and loved watching the sing and laugh. They are a fun crowd and enjoyed their interviews at Comic Con this year....
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
I think Odette is competing with David on who's gonna give us the most content! :D

from her instagram
DFUFkadUMAE8gG6.jpg
Attachments (1)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Kelsey and I were at that party! Talked with all of them. Couldn't broadcast because that is a big no no (we learned). I will share some stories about that party in a post soon. We are headed to the round tables to interview the cast in a couple hours.

Quick story: The Pussycats from Riverdale did a live performance and I was standing right behind the Supergirl cast. I could not believe how happy and genuine they all were. It was a brief moment but all of them were laughing, dancing and teasing each other. They are a very close group and clearly enjoy each other.
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
TheCW just posted a quick SDCC promotional video on Instagram, which includes Katie McGrath and her awesome Irish accent. Their social media # to follow this week is #cwsdcc.

They know which side their bread is buttered on. Is it just me, or does anyone else think Katie sounds more British than Irish?

I think it is probably more who was available to do the promo ad than anything else, and probably the same for Arrow...that is why theirs was put together...not many from each show were available. As far as bread and butter, that would be the long time comic book fans by a long shot, watching who has become the definitive Supergirl Melissa Benoist. :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 4
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Thanks to Jeremy Jordan for being an asshole to SC shippers....
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Really enjoyed all of the interviews....looking forward to seeing all of the roundtables.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I did spent a lot of time smiling (and laughing) at my computer saturday. It was a really fun and hilarious day for me. Thank you all for your commitment (and links :p) and thanks to the "insanely entertaining" cast of Supergirl.
I would spend all of my days on set watching the show being made
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
Looking forward to the SDCC 2017 postings that will appear here, as well as the Season 2 soundtrack release (Season 1 was amazing)! Wish I was able to attend SDCC...I have been trying to get an autograph of Melissa and/or the cast for many months now to no avail. Thanks again...will post anything I happen to come across.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
Glad to have your support Kiwi and Evrafter. Of course, we hope you'll be following Kelsey and I too as we are there. We'll try and do some periscopes and facebook live events too. Also, to further help your coverage remotely while Kelsey and I are on the ground, this website is the official Warner Brothers TV Press repository for the convention. You'll find some good stuff here closer and during the convention: http://comiccon.thewb.com/
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.

Get ready, it is a 24 hour twitter watch.....I don't go to sleep during SDCC it is a wild ride, but tons of fun.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
We finally know who will be at the SDCC panel this year courtesy of nerdgeist.

Stars Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Mehcad Brooks, David Harewood, Jeremy Jordan, Chris Wood, Katie McGrath and Odette Annable as well as Executive Producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner are confirmed for the panel.

Looks like Lima and Kriesberg likely won't be there.
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Sad to say we've known for a while who was going to be there and who wasn't but couldn't post on it. Sometimes you got to respect the rules to get ahead.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Aaaannnddd.... Then there's me. I took it simply as, Daxam is known as the "party planet." Was described that way many times in the season.

So, the "Daxam Theme" was just a play on that.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Was anyone else a bit off-put by the "Daxam is the place to be" bit? That was......in very, very poor taste.

Nope...I thought it was just a fun, silly song and loved watching the sing and laugh. They are a fun crowd and enjoyed their interviews at Comic Con this year....

It looked like a group of people enjoying each other and having a fun day together
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Kiwi this is someone for you guys to follow....

http://i67.tinypic.com/mws8t3.jpg

This is the calm before the storm...lol

https://twitter.com/alyssab_says
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Thank you folks for posting so much of the stuff.:)

I am kind of sad to hear nothing much about Alex or about the Danvers family; no questions on Jeremiah and Cadmus either.

And trailer had Alex and Maggie; so will that be all the focus on Alex, this year too?

I really really liked the angry, closed off Kara Zor El. It makes sense because as Melissa says Kara has abandonment issues. It is not just about Mon El, I think. But, all those things she has endured so far--losing her family, losing her entire world. Losing Cat... Remember, she was about to run away to Metropolis because of that.

As others have hoped I hope it is not just Mon El, but all her friends and family and Cat who make her understand that being vulnerable and being human is also good.

Oh and may be the new supergirl fan kid would help with that too.

By the way, the whole emotional thing reminds me of Piper's trip to Valhalla in Season 6 of Charmed. In that, she tries for the same, and then, her sis Phoebe reminds her that being human means she feels the sorrow; but, there are the joys as well. Those were just a couple of episodes though.

I really liked Claire's dad; so am glad he is coming and that Lena will have a challenge of her own. Should be interesting. And space granddad too. :)

At least, Melissa will have some great scenes this season.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Hey everyone I'm back. Did anyone miss me? I guess not LOL. :D But I missed you all.

The SDCC fun is starting to be felt - I hope there will be a lot of Supergirl stuff to be shown there. I'm sure there will be a proper season trailer this year. Last year they were scrambling to setup at Vancouver.

Those giant Funko statues are real cool.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Kiwi this is someone for you guys to follow....

This is the calm before the storm...lol

https://twitter.com/alyssab_says

Awesome photo and thanks for the twitter link. I'll definitely watch Alyssa's interviews with the cast of all 5 shows. Think my entire Sunday is going to be in front of my computer screen watching as many videos and reading as many articles as I can.

Well the 2 of you are already doing a fantastic job. ;)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
Hey guys! We're here at Comic Con! Tomorrow we have an interview, its a surprise! but since we are here if there is somewhere we need to go and check out for you let us know via our contact page (those get sent directly to our phones) and we'll do our best to check it out. Keep in mind we have a tight schedule with all our interviews and invite events, but if we can help we will!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 20

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!