MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Thursday, 06 July 2017
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Supergirl elevator doors
DFMXmQAXoAAqAMa.jpg

Different angle of the giant Supergirl funko
DFMX2HTWAAAjV6K.jpg

Supergirl collectible with other ladies of DC
DFIa7SKUAAAXwkL.jpg

Wall poster
DFMXmQNW0AASblS.jpg
Attachments (4)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 21
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 22
Votes
Undo
I wonder how bright the light was on that plane for having the need of wearing 4 hats and 3 pairs of sunglasses :p
Joking aside, it's always fun to watch them enjoying themself like that.
I would spend all of my days on set watching the show being made
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 23
Votes
Undo
Here's some more plane goofiness...

https://youtu.be/PHLkosaSQ_Y

https://youtu.be/IzYf1_oWEfw

And singing Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline the same way Red Sox fans do in the middle of the 8th inning at Fenway Park! YOU GOOFBALLS!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 24
Votes
Undo
another IG story (from Odette)...and Jenna Dewan is there hanging with the SG cast!

from @adorocinema 's IG story
DFT_FN5XcAQv2xG.jpg
Attachments (1)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 25
Votes
Undo
another WB party exit

looks like katie finally ditched her jacket evrafter, guess she finally got too hot lol
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 26
Votes
Undo
The more substantial of the ExtraTV's interviews, for those without Twitter....

https://youtu.be/EWFiO1E4aJ4 Crossover Talks

https://youtu.be/H8iZ4102mIU Melissa Talks About Otter

And, Mel and a Pug: photo cred: @itsdugthepug

DFW4RQWVoAArbmz.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 27
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 28
Votes
Undo
this looks amazing

season 3 trailer
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 29
Votes
Undo
supergirl cast recapping season in song

Jeremy and his recaps...so funny.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 30
Votes
Undo
According to Jessica Queller, season 3's theme is: "What does it mean to be human?" cred: @fangirlishness

Sounds AWESOME!

When she said "Kara Danvers was a mistake...." whoa....that was like a gut punch.

This EW article explains Kara's frame of mind. It seems to be part of her grieving. If I had to guess this is where Cat will come in, to remind her how great Kara Danvers is.
References
  1. http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/22/supergirl-comic-con-season-3-spoilers/
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 31
Votes
Undo
I guess, being on the outside of the "argument," it's much easier to see things differently. Look, the cast is obviously all very supportive of the LGBTQ community. They've been very OPENLY supportive of it for years...ESPECIALLY Jeremy. But, I would suspect the cast are all quite tired, or at least, taken back by the ferociousness of SC, just as we have been talking about in the State Of The Fandom thread. In fact, starting early this morning--long before the "song"--simply because Katie was seated in the 2nd row, or not on a couch, during interviews....foul comments on twitter/and under posted videos, to the interviewers were being made.

Thus, from my perspective...whether the shippers were from the LGBTQ community or not was irrelevant. They were teasing the forcefulness of the shipdom, not their sexual preferences. I hope that makes sense what I'm saying.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 32
Votes
Undo
I guess I felt the same with the trailer's tone. What could "Kara Danvers was a mistake" mean?

I'm excited with the new casting announcements - I hope they would make a good and consistent story for Season 3 as well.

this looks amazing

season 3 trailer

It's so...dark. A radical change of pace...and I was crying, I really was.

Supergirl is supposed to be about hope and light, not this dark gritty Arrow-esque BS. I can't believe they're having Kara react this way over losing a man. What a downgrade from s1.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 33
Votes
Undo
there is a nice shiny thread 'state of the fandom' that everyone is welcome to continue the endless debate; but can we can keep this thread on topic plz.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 34
Votes
Undo
Are you serious you act like they insulted Sanvers or something. They just set the record straight that Kara and Lena are friends and thats it. What is wrong in that. Besides i thought you said you shipped Kara and Jimmy or was that not true ?

Also, I see a lot of people blaming poor Jeremy for the Kara/Lena only being friends "comment." If you rewatch, they pretty much all joined in (especially Mel), and or laughed about it.

He may be getting singled out here but if you stroll through social media you'll see that he isn't there. And it goes way beyond the 'friends' comment. It was the excessive nature of that part of the 'song' that has people upset (myself included). The fact that they would openly joke about f/f rep (albeit non-canon) to that extent is hurtful to many of the shows lgbt viewers. That 'joke' transcends shipping.

Ten bucks says there'll be no apology from anyone. That was the final straw for me; I have no interest in watching a show with a cast that mocks me. I'm out.

I do. I ship both. And you're right, it's true, but he didn't just say "oh, they're friends" and move on. He screamed it at the top of his lungs a few times and then proudly said he 'debunked' supercorp. And Melissa called him brave. Lesbian ships get shat on all the time, and super corps are mocked by karamels on a daily basis. We didn't need it from the cast.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 35
Votes
Undo
interview with ET

Important thing they revealed is season 3 picks up 6 months after the events on the finale. I know Flash has said the same thing does anyone know about Arrow and Legends?

That's a good clarification. Katie mentioned earlier that it took place right after season 2. A six month clarification is better IMO. I like a little advancement in a timeline when a show comes back if it wasn't a total cliffhanger. That will allow for them to more easily "fix" some of the issues from Season 2, I would think.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 36
Votes
Undo
evrafter, DraftingDrafter, Rschick, another awesome effort by yourselves today in posting videos and photos, it's going to take me all week to get through most of it but it's nice to have it easily accessible in 1 place. Sincerely appreciated and a big thank-you :) :) :) :) :) .

*high fives all around*
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 37
Votes
Undo
LATimes Interview:

Ah ha ha ha ha ha
Interviewer, when referencing Reign World Killer: What's up with these names? Why not a Janet?

*cast Jokes about "Janet"*

Then, Mel: It's OVER...Janet.

And then the singing part...MADNESS...and Melissa's laugh...ha ha ha...I swear it's the cure for cancer!!!!!!! :D :D :D
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 38
Votes
Undo
In the interview with Chris w/ Supergirltv, there's a part you can clearly hear Mel laugh somewhere in the room. Seriously one of the best laughed n this planet. lol
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 39
Votes
Undo
You know this is a much more fun thread
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 40

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!