MEMBERS
  1. comic fan
  2. Sherlock Holmes The Voice Notable Answerer
  3. Supergirl Season 6
  4. Friday, 16 April 2021
Starting a new thread under the Season 6 Category.

Another blog for episode 12 from Canadagraphs.

https://twitter.com/canadagraphs/status/1383116045888622594

NEW BLOG
#Supergirl episode 6x12 filming with Azie Tesfai and David Ramsey yesterday

https://canadagraphs.weebly.com/supergirl-blogs/supergirl-episode-6x12-scenes-azie-tesfai-david-ramsey

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzHQdbIVUAILCTw?format=jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzHQg6IVkAUbubE?format=jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzHQpYJVkAEJ4z_?format=jpg

The blog confirms that David Ramsey is in episode 12 as Diggle as well as directing it.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
In other not really Supergirl news but somewhat related... did anyone see Legends this week and see how Big Belly Burgers got its start?

I guffawed. :D
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 241
Votes
Undo
I would not be surprised if Stargirl took over Supergirl's production location in Vancouver. I feared costs would limited its run on CW. Still surprised Black Lightning, which also films in GA, ended this season. Probably this will play in its favor. At the same time, I'd have to lose an important cast member like Supergirl lost Calista. If Naomi makes the schedule, I am curious if it will be on Earth Prime or Earth 2 or elseworlds.

In other not really Supergirl news but somewhat related... did anyone see Legends this week and see how Big Belly Burgers got its start?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 242
Votes
Undo
OT but slightly Supergirl related.Rumors are floating around on twitter that Stargirl which shot it's first two seasons in Atlanta may be moving to Vancouver for season 3 and taking over the Supergirl sets after it wraps in August.

Poor Brec! That outfit is designed for Georgia, not Vancouver. :o
That’s exactly what I was thinking. The Stargirl outfit is even more exposed than the skirted Supergirl suit. In my experience an exposed midriff makes an outfit even colder. There were lots of BTS shots of Melissa using her cape to cover her legs to keep warm, Brec doesn’t even have that.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 243
Votes
Undo
OT but slightly Supergirl related.Rumors are floating around on twitter that Stargirl which shot it's first two seasons in Atlanta may be moving to Vancouver for season 3 and taking over the Supergirl sets after it wraps in August.

Poor Brec! That outfit is designed for Georgia, not Vancouver. :o
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 244
Votes
Undo

https://twitter.com/lemon_buzz/status/1390326812740259842

See new Tweets
Conversation

Lindsay B
@lemon_buzz
There's even more rumblings up here that #Stargirl may relocate and take over the empty Supergirl space for next season. Logically makes sense for the crossover season
@WhatsFilming
#yvrshoots

https://twitter.com/Pagmyst/status/1390421835846623233

See new Tweets
Conversation
High voltage sign Pagey High voltage sign

@Pagmyst
Stargirl potentially could be relocating to Vancouver, Canada for Season 3. Vancouver of course being where 'The Flash', 'Superman & Lois' and 'Batwoman' currently film. Obviously would make a crossover easier/possible.

#DCStargirl #TheFlash #Superman #DCTV

Source:
@lemon_buzz
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 245
Votes
Undo
Sadly, we must wait until August 25 for Welcome Back, Kara.

Mxy in the Middle (Sept 14?) feels promising... Could Nxly be there toi?

Warning: Spoiler Alert! [Toggle message]
She is in this episode.Photos from location shooting for this episode a couole weeks ago showed her interaction with Supergirl and Mxy.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 246
Votes
Undo
Sadly, we must wait until August 25 for Welcome Back, Kara.

Mxy in the Middle (Sept 14?) feels promising... Could Nxly be there too?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 247
Votes
Undo
Here's the titles for next four episodes.(episodes 8-11).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2021/05/recently-added-episode-titles-various.html

Supergirl - Episode 6.8 - Welcome Back, Kara!
Supergirl - Episode 6.9 - Dream Weaver
Supergirl - Episode 6.10 - Still I Rise
Supergirl - Episode 6.11 - Mxy in the Middle

"Welcome Back, Kara". It's so strange how that title works on so many levels. Welcome back the character from the Phantom Zone. Welcome back, Melissa, to work and filming with the rest of the cast. Welcome back, to the show, from a long hiatus.

Honestly not looking forward to "Dream Weaver", because it sounds like a Nia centric episode...and we've had a lot of that, this Spring.

The other two sound great. Overall, really looking forward to the return in August.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 248
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 249
Votes
Undo
Here's the titles for next four episodes.(episodes 8-11).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2021/05/recently-added-episode-titles-various.html

Supergirl - Episode 6.8 - Welcome Back, Kara!
Supergirl - Episode 6.9 - Dream Weaver
Supergirl - Episode 6.10 - Still I Rise
Supergirl - Episode 6.11 - Mxy in the Middle
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 250
Votes
Undo
CBR interviews Eliza Helm about playing young Cat Grant.

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-eliza-helm-cat-grant-interview-preview/

OT but I'm making it slightly related to Supergirl.Looking at things half full,with Supergirl ending,we don't have to be worried about losing any beloved main characters due to end of contracts and the show continuing.The reason I say that is that it has been confirmed that both Carlos Valdes and Tom Cavanagh are leaving The Flash at the end of this season.So it's goodbye to Cisco and Wells although the showrunner,Eric Wallace is leaving the door open for return guest appearances.

This feels like when Jeremy left Supergirl at the end of season 3 and when Mehcad left a couple of episodes into last season.

I do wonder if we would of lost some cast members if Supergirl had gone to season 7.I could of seen David and/or Katie possibly leave if the show was continuing.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 251
Votes
Undo
Chyler did an interview with Entertainment Tonight where she talks about directing. This is what she said about directing Izabela and Olivia.
I actually took pictures of the monitors and I sent it to Melissa [Benoist] because I was like, "Look at this." And it was just still frames of them. But they looked... they were identical. She hit me back right away and she's like, "That is uncanny and absolutely amazing." I was like, "You have no idea." Watching these two, it's like looking into some sort of crazy mirror realm world. It's like, what is this witchcraft? It's awesome.

I found what she said about the end of the series,intriguing.

Are you content with where Alex's story ends?

It's bittersweet. There's obvious reasons for the show to be the final season. But at the same time, I still feel like Alex has so many more stories to tell, but I think that by the end of it, it'll be a pretty good wrap-up without that sense of, "Now this is their life." It's going to be a "to be continued" kind of thing. It's understanding that, OK, they've reached a certain point in their life where it's almost like the audience can hopefully give them permission to imagine them having some time to be happy and it not be dire straits all the time. There's always going to be bad guys. But my hope is to be able to see more of those moments, where they can find a bit of joy amidst the chaos, which they do. But obviously, it would be cool to have more of that. And we have so many of our actors, so many of us, that are finally now really in all these scenes together, which has been so much fun. It's just been great to mix things up here and there, and [explore] different dynamics between everybody. So I feel like it's rounding out really well. The story that we're telling is that you don't have to be a superhero to be super powerful. It's basically giving the people in National City or the people in the world encouragement that they can also be their own heroes. They can also tell their own stories and trying to empower people. That's the goal. And I think we're doing a pretty damn good job of that.
Yah I like the
”to be continued” kinda thing

I really don’t want the show to end with anyone’s death, that’s pretty much the only ending that would break my heart. I know Melissa has said she’s happy with Kara’s ending and it seems like Chyler is good with Alex’s. I just can’t believe that either of them would be good with the characters dying. From what I read from pretty early on Stephen Amell thought Arrow should end with Oliver’s death, even before he had an idea of when or how. That just isn’t right for our Paragon of hope. The show has had actors leave without having the character die and I sincerely hope they finish that way.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 252
Votes
Undo
Chyler did an interview with Entertainment Tonight where she talks about directing. This is what she said about directing Izabela and Olivia.
I actually took pictures of the monitors and I sent it to Melissa [Benoist] because I was like, "Look at this." And it was just still frames of them. But they looked... they were identical. She hit me back right away and she's like, "That is uncanny and absolutely amazing." I was like, "You have no idea." Watching these two, it's like looking into some sort of crazy mirror realm world. It's like, what is this witchcraft? It's awesome.

I found what she said about the end of the series,intriguing.

Are you content with where Alex's story ends?

It's bittersweet. There's obvious reasons for the show to be the final season. But at the same time, I still feel like Alex has so many more stories to tell, but I think that by the end of it, it'll be a pretty good wrap-up without that sense of, "Now this is their life." It's going to be a "to be continued" kind of thing. It's understanding that, OK, they've reached a certain point in their life where it's almost like the audience can hopefully give them permission to imagine them having some time to be happy and it not be dire straits all the time. There's always going to be bad guys. But my hope is to be able to see more of those moments, where they can find a bit of joy amidst the chaos, which they do. But obviously, it would be cool to have more of that. And we have so many of our actors, so many of us, that are finally now really in all these scenes together, which has been so much fun. It's just been great to mix things up here and there, and [explore] different dynamics between everybody. So I feel like it's rounding out really well. The story that we're telling is that you don't have to be a superhero to be super powerful. It's basically giving the people in National City or the people in the world encouragement that they can also be their own heroes. They can also tell their own stories and trying to empower people. That's the goal. And I think we're doing a pretty damn good job of that.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 253
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 254
Votes
Undo
Aiming some speculation, here...

If Kenny survives the next episode, I think there could be a strong possibility of seeing the adult version of Kenny in the back half of the season. I think it could be really great. He was Kara's "first love", but since she is a Paragon, adult Kara would have no memory of Kenny's survival. It could be a really interesting interaction. Adult Kara may not know that Kenny is alive, in this reality.

Just a thought.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 255
Votes
Undo
There was a mini Supergirl crossover in tonight's season 6 premiere of DC Legends Of Tomorrow.At the end of last season,Sara was kidnapped by aliens.This season,atleast the first part of it seems to be about finding her.

Early in the episode,Ava tells Nate that she is going to contact the DEO and specifically Alex Danvers since they are dealing with aliens.Nate points out that this will be awkward since Sara had a fling with Alex(back in Crisis On Earth X).Ava points out that it's fine.Sara was just lonely at the time.For those who aren't up to date,Sara and Ava are together and have been for a few seasons now.

A few scenes later we see a phone ringing and we pull back to see the rubble of the DEO with a still working phone in the middle of it.lol Ava say's no one is answering.Gideon then brings up on a screen a newspaper article about the destruction of the DEO and points out that the DEO was destroyed in 2020 by Rama Khan.

Just a fun little connection between the two shows.I've been enjoying these little moments this year like The Flash's off-screen help on Black Lightning and the beginning of Batwoman this season especially since we aren't getting any crossovers this year other than Diggle appearing on most of the shows.and Jay Garrick(John Wesley Shipp) popping into Stargirl for a guest appearance this season and is now back in Vancouverand is about to film the 150th episode of The Flash which is the penultimate episode this season.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 256
Votes
Undo

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 257
Votes
Undo
This is a bit of a disappointment for me. I had hoped that the hiatus would be much shorter than this. Good news to fans of Stargirl, but I haven't been able to get into that show, so waiting on it to complete Supergirl's season means nothing to me.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 258
Votes
Undo
This move makes total sense. We have back to back and belly to belly with the S&S girls. Kinda reminds me of the M&M boys with Mantle and Maris. This is a good omen for the CW.

July 20,1969 "The Americans Are On The Moon"
Michael Collins, Apollo 11 astronaut dies at age 90 April 28,2021
He flew the Apollo 11 command module Columbia around the Moon in 1969
Rest in Peace
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 259
Votes
Undo
The CW announced their summer schedule.Supergirl will return for the back half of it's 6th and final season on August 24th and will be paired with Stargirl.

https://tvline.com/2021/04/29/stargirl-season-2-premiere-date-the-cw/

Stargirl, meanwhile, will touch down with Season 2 on Tuesday, Aug. 10, where it will initially be paired with Superman & Lois (which will be finishing out its inaugural season) before teaming up with Supergirl, which returns with its last 13 episodes ever on Tuesday, August 24.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 10
8 pm DC’S STARGIRL (Season Premiere)
9 pm SUPERMAN & LOIS (Original Episode)

TUESDAY, AUGUST 24
8:00-9:00pm DC’S STARGIRL (Original Episode)
9:00-10:00pm SUPERGIRL (Original Episode)

I’m happy for those who will enjoy the paring. I wanted to like Stargirl but it wasn’t my cup of tea. They’ll be completely finished filming before the first of the final 13 episodes air and that concerns me. Usually there’s not a lot of time between when filming finishes and a season finale airing. The one season of Supergirl that didn’t happen was season three which had the ending leaked. I believe the longer a secret has to be kept the more likely it is not to be. The time between when filming will wrap and when the series finale will air will be months. I’m concerned that during that extended time the ending will get leaked. As a group do we want to brainstorm and plan for that possibility on this site?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 260

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!