MEMBERS
  1. Kiwi
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Off Topic
  4. Monday, 09 December 2019
What did folk think of the trailer released today?. I really enjoyed it (with the exception of her gold costume which didn't do much for me), I'm liking the look of some awesome WW action and another superb performance from Gal.

Bring on June 2020 to experience some more Wonder on the big screen.

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Wow - Check out this photo!
Gal as Wonder Woman running down the National Mall in front of the Capitol dome
Amazing - can't wait to see this movie :D

wonder-woman-1984-capitol-dome-1201638.jpeg
Attachments (1)
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. Off Topic
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
According to a poll done by Morning Consult, 62% of the US population says they love superhero movies

Add to that the International (which I'm just one of) love for Superhero movies and I'm hoping that adds up to a Billion Dollar gross for Wonder Woman 1984. The 1st movie grossed approx 820 million worldwide so this movie has a chance at going further. Aquaman and even Joker grossed over a Billion so I'm cheering on WW to join the club.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Off Topic
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
According to a poll done by Morning Consult, 62% of the US population says they love superhero movies (and 60% say the same about Star Wars films!)
Guess I'm not alone :)

Martin Scorsese's brain just exploded. ;)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Off Topic
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
According to a poll done by Morning Consult, 62% of the US population says they love superhero movies (and 60% say the same about Star Wars films!)
Guess I'm not alone :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Off Topic
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Somehow I am thinking back to last year when during filming of WW84 in Washington, DC, Gal, in full Wonder Woman gear visited a children's hospital and someone got some "wonderful" (pun meant) pictures...including this one from USA Today

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/658e68e84be7238bd97dd6d26f2f6815161ff59b/c=0-127-719-668/local/-/media/2018/07/09/USATODAY/USATODAY/636667435354976534-AP-People-Gal-Gadot-Children-s-Hospital.jpg?width=534&height=401&fit=crop
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Off Topic
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Looks good except for the all-gold Solid Gold dancer outfit in some of the scenes. Nonetheless, we'll see how it pans out on the screen. :)
"Contemporary" - Rick Estrin & The Nightcats, from the CD/Download Contemporary. (2019)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Off Topic
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
This looks to be another A+ rating on the CinemaScore audience poll!
Really looking forward to it :D
In case you've never seen it, this was the first appearance of WW nemesis Cheetah - in the fall, 1943 issue:

Wonder_Woman_vol._1,_6.png
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Off Topic
  3. # 7
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!