MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Tuesday, 09 July 2019
Saturday, July 20 • 4:15pm - 5:00pm Pacific Time

Updates:

Kevin Smith on the IMDN boat live right now (11:41 am Pacific time) https://www.twitch.tv/imdb

Roundtables appear to be at 9 am Pacific.

Supergirl signing is from 3:00-3:45 pm. Everyone, keep an eye out on all social medias to see if they broadcast it live. Last year, Facebook live streamed the whole event.

Panel is 4:15-5:00 pm. For the past 3 years, fans used Periscope to live stream the entire panel.

Again, on Facebook and Twitter: follow #CWSDCC and #WBSDCC

Entertainment Weekly

Ok, Supergirl.tv peeps! San Diego is about upon on us. For any of y'all new to the site since last Comic Con, this place gets hoppin the weeks leading up to, the day of, and a few weeks after said event. Kelsey and Eric give us awesome inside info and videos as they brave the crowds, participate in the roundtables, and many times get into the panel.

To go with that, we members try and help them out with all things we locate throughout the internet and social media. Feel free to join in on the fun and post. Or, sit back and enjoy the posting mayhem.

Let's kick things off with Supergirl--front and center of TVguide. Thanks, Kiwi, for the heads up on this one!

Enjoy the thread and excitement, Superfriends!
Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl General Discussion
  3. # 41
Votes
Undo
Whilst looking around Instagram looking for some SDCC content, I stumble upon this little gem. We all know that the cast loves to dance...well it seems they just got a case of Comic-Con style Saturday Night Fever!

This was taken at the EW Comic-Con studio
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 42
Votes
Undo
ET Interview

I love that the host brought up exactly what I am hoping for with Melissa directing--doing, at least, one Danvers scene. Hope we get some BTS video of that, as well.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 43
Votes
Undo

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 45
Votes
Undo
"The reason she became #Supergirl was to save you. ?❤️ We can’t get enough of this super sister squad in our #ETComicCon photo booth!"

D_8pDwEUEAUQS-R.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 46
Votes
Undo
https://twitter.com/kmcgrathupdates/status/1152648721907236868

Very first interview I ever saw with Mehcad talking about Jimmy Olsen he said that he was geeky and nerdy like Jimmy......but I have yet to see him truly get NERDY AND GEEKY when the fam has a chance at a dance/photo op. Not cool to thumbs down a Supergirl dance/photo op. NOT COOL AT ALL......
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 47
Votes
Undo
The cast is coming up next with Kevin Smith:

https://www.twitch.tv/imdb

Also, the Arrow signing is currently being broadcast live over on https://www.facebook.com/warnerbrostv/. Thus, I suspect they will broadcast Supergirl's signing in 35 minutes (3 pm Pacific).
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 48
Votes
Undo
Sometimes these interviews freaking piss me off......LOL

I think, OMG, that was a fantastic question........and then we get a filler answer. *sighs*

Why do I do this to myself? LOL

Totally agree. Or.....the actors get sidetracked into their own conversations between each other, and then they move onto the next question without answering the first great question.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 49
Votes
Undo
Whelp, Chyler's answer to Eric...."kind of" confirms a Season 6 and she will be around because she is directing an episode in Season 6....hopefully her and Melissa can co-direct as well....
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 50
Votes
Undo

I think, OMG, that was a fantastic question........and then we get a filler answer. *sighs*

Totally agree. Or.....the actors get sidetracked into their own conversations between each other, and then they move onto the next question without answering the first great question.
Yeah the group interviews are kinda tough to follow, some are talking while others are answering questions. The teacher in me is going nuts.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 51
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 52
Votes
Undo

Because, like a lot of people in this community, you're a glutton for SG punishment! :D
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 53
Votes
Undo

Which question?

Also, I wanted to ask who's Alex, but got the answer Kelly.

It seems you are following DR's lead from your own forums; or the reverse of it.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 54
Votes
Undo

Which question?

It seems you are following DR's lead from your own forums; or the reverse of it.

I can assure that was just a glitch on my part, I will NEVER do on a regular basis what DR does, that drives me nuts.....lol
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 55
Votes
Undo
I NEED THE FULL PANEL.....NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 56
Votes
Undo
I NEED THE FULL PANEL.....NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

I keep checking. Surprised not a peep, yet, minus the tid bits on Twitter, which I've been avoiding. I don't want to spoiler the whole panel that is also filmed in HD.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 57
Votes
Undo

Which question?

Forgot to answer your other question......no question is actually answered in a way that actually says anything. A perfect example, Katie was asked whether her character would go evil, at least for a time. Her answer.....all the characters have some evil within them, different layers to us.........answer done. WTH? That's not an answer to the question....lol
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 58
Votes
Undo
Still on the hunt for the elusive full panel videos. But until then....

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 59
Votes
Undo
I love Melissa with the kiddos, that is what it is all about.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 60
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!