MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Tuesday, 09 July 2019
Saturday, July 20 • 4:15pm - 5:00pm Pacific Time

Updates:

Kevin Smith on the IMDN boat live right now (11:41 am Pacific time) https://www.twitch.tv/imdb

Roundtables appear to be at 9 am Pacific.

Supergirl signing is from 3:00-3:45 pm. Everyone, keep an eye out on all social medias to see if they broadcast it live. Last year, Facebook live streamed the whole event.

Panel is 4:15-5:00 pm. For the past 3 years, fans used Periscope to live stream the entire panel.

Again, on Facebook and Twitter: follow #CWSDCC and #WBSDCC

Entertainment Weekly

Ok, Supergirl.tv peeps! San Diego is about upon on us. For any of y'all new to the site since last Comic Con, this place gets hoppin the weeks leading up to, the day of, and a few weeks after said event. Kelsey and Eric give us awesome inside info and videos as they brave the crowds, participate in the roundtables, and many times get into the panel.

To go with that, we members try and help them out with all things we locate throughout the internet and social media. Feel free to join in on the fun and post. Or, sit back and enjoy the posting mayhem.

Let's kick things off with Supergirl--front and center of TVguide. Thanks, Kiwi, for the heads up on this one!

Enjoy the thread and excitement, Superfriends!
Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I did appreciate Chyler jumpin in and said to blame Alex. Well, I guess Kara did want to tell Lena that last night of the show, but Alex talked her into letting Lena have one night of peace. lol. A month later???? What got in the way between game night and a month. :p

Yep, I mentioned that in the other Lena/Kara thread.....I thought she was going to tell her like, the next day or later that night.

Wonder if we see Kara tell Lena right towards the beginning of episode 1, then a month of time passes, and we see that in that time, Lena has pushed everyone out of her life and has developed the new tech. Hmmm. I'm actually super stoked for this season to begin--perhaps more excited than I've been in awhile. I think you and I, Kelly, have really been the ones on here speaking out FOR a darker grey Lena since she appeared on the show. Looks like we'll be getting it. Heck yes. Now, just make it Kara centered and lessen the side stories, and I'm good to go.
That’s what I’d like the timeline to be. Opening with Kara telling Lena shortly after the game night, cue that bit we saw with Lena walking away from a crying Kara. Then jump ahead a month and Kara’s upset/worried that Lena’s not talking to her or anybody else. Kara’s wondering if she should continue to give Lena space or not.

That's money right there, Brier.
LOL we’re just gonna have to ignore Kara getting a haircut between game night and the “talk”. Melissa said the show isn’t going to address the haircut.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
FINALLY we get a Danvers sister question. Can not believe it's the only one we've truly gotten about the mind wipe. Great discussion about it to from Mel and Chyler.

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
I did appreciate Chyler jumpin in and said to blame Alex. Well, I guess Kara did want to tell Lena that last night of the show, but Alex talked her into letting Lena have one night of peace. lol. A month later???? What got in the way between game night and a month. :p

Yep, I mentioned that in the other Lena/Kara thread.....I thought she was going to tell her like, the next day or later that night.

Wonder if we see Kara tell Lena right towards the beginning of episode 1, then a month of time passes, and we see that in that time, Lena has pushed everyone out of her life and has developed the new tech. Hmmm. I'm actually super stoked for this season to begin--perhaps more excited than I've been in awhile. I think you and I, Kelly, have really been the ones on here speaking out FOR a darker grey Lena since she appeared on the show. Looks like we'll be getting it. Heck yes. Now, just make it Kara centered and lessen the side stories, and I'm good to go.
That’s what I’d like the timeline to be. Opening with Kara telling Lena shortly after the game night, cue that bit we saw with Lena walking away from a crying Kara. Then jump ahead a month and Kara’s upset/worried that Lena’s not talking to her or anybody else. Kara’s wondering if she should continue to give Lena space or not.

That's money right there, Brier.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
They just keep tricklin in....

Dang, everyone throwin Kara under the bus.....lol
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
They just keep tricklin in....

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
I dont know about you, but there were a few times I wished the newbs would shoosh and let the Original Four actually answer. Like in the case of the LAT's interview, she asks a great question about them having done a musical and such, what kind of episode would they want to do now. Let the oldies answer, y'all.... the ones who actually HAVE done all seasons/episode types until now ?
Yes, I sometimes get the impression on social media, completely unsupported - without evidence, that they are the stars of the show. I suppose that perception is somewhat because of their more active presence online. But, also maybe because that's who the EPs push out front in the media blurbs and in the stories themselves. But as someone who's been a newbie at some point in my career, I always just inherently knew my place and only offered insight when it was appropriate to do so.

I watch the show for the star, Melissa and she along with the originals are who I want to hear from about the direction of the show.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Hello anyone know if earth 38, is going to merge with earth 1, to be able to have all the shows on the same earth????
has not been confirmed, but it is a big probability...it would make the crossovers between Batwoman and Supergirl much easier.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Hello anyone know if earth 38, is going to merge with earth 1, to be able to have all the shows on the same earth????
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
I dont know about you, but there were a few times I wished the newbs would shoosh and let the Original Four actually answer. Like in the case of the LAT's interview, she asks a great question about them having done a musical and such, what kind of episode would they want to do now. Let the oldies answer, y'all.... the ones who actually HAVE done all seasons/episode types until now ?

Yep, I have to say though, Melissa is getting better and getting in there and answering questions. I remember the first ComicCon she said very little....lol
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Yeah, they have to warn them about the fandom......lmao.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
One of the better interviews in that it takes place after the panel, and a few new and different topics are discussed--ie them watching Mel's reaction to the trailer. lol

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Great news, Kelly. Some dude named Ben said on Twitter that he'll be uploading the whole panel tomorrow to youtube. He just needed to get back home from SDCC. *crosses fingers it's HD, doesn't shake too much, and is in a good position*

Update:

He stated SDCC said they could only post 15 minutes from a panel. Hmmmmm.....
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
Oh my little heart. Her message is too precious
awww this makes me smile:D
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!