MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Tuesday, 09 July 2019
Saturday, July 20 • 4:15pm - 5:00pm Pacific Time

Updates:

Kevin Smith on the IMDN boat live right now (11:41 am Pacific time) https://www.twitch.tv/imdb

Roundtables appear to be at 9 am Pacific.

Supergirl signing is from 3:00-3:45 pm. Everyone, keep an eye out on all social medias to see if they broadcast it live. Last year, Facebook live streamed the whole event.

Panel is 4:15-5:00 pm. For the past 3 years, fans used Periscope to live stream the entire panel.

Again, on Facebook and Twitter: follow #CWSDCC and #WBSDCC

Entertainment Weekly

Ok, Supergirl.tv peeps! San Diego is about upon on us. For any of y'all new to the site since last Comic Con, this place gets hoppin the weeks leading up to, the day of, and a few weeks after said event. Kelsey and Eric give us awesome inside info and videos as they brave the crowds, participate in the roundtables, and many times get into the panel.

To go with that, we members try and help them out with all things we locate throughout the internet and social media. Feel free to join in on the fun and post. Or, sit back and enjoy the posting mayhem.

Let's kick things off with Supergirl--front and center of TVguide. Thanks, Kiwi, for the heads up on this one!

Enjoy the thread and excitement, Superfriends!
Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sometimes these interviews freaking piss me off......LOL

I think, OMG, that was a fantastic question........and then we get a filler answer. *sighs*

Why do I do this to myself? LOL

Which question?

Also, I wanted to ask who's Alex, but got the answer Kelly.

It seems you are following DR's lead from your own forums; or the reverse of it.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl General Discussion
  3. # 61
Votes
Undo
I NEED THE FULL PANEL.....NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 62
Votes
Undo
I NEED THE FULL PANEL.....NOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

I keep checking. Surprised not a peep, yet, minus the tid bits on Twitter, which I've been avoiding. I don't want to spoiler the whole panel that is also filmed in HD.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 63
Votes
Undo
Still on the hunt for the elusive full panel videos. But until then....

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 64
Votes
Undo
Great news, Kelly. Some dude named Ben said on Twitter that he'll be uploading the whole panel tomorrow to youtube. He just needed to get back home from SDCC. *crosses fingers it's HD, doesn't shake too much, and is in a good position*

Update:

He stated SDCC said they could only post 15 minutes from a panel. Hmmmmm.....
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 65
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 66
Votes
Undo
One of the better interviews in that it takes place after the panel, and a few new and different topics are discussed--ie them watching Mel's reaction to the trailer. lol

1. more than a month ago
  3. # 67
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 68
Votes
Undo
I dont know about you, but there were a few times I wished the newbs would shoosh and let the Original Four actually answer. Like in the case of the LAT's interview, she asks a great question about them having done a musical and such, what kind of episode would they want to do now. Let the oldies answer, y'all.... the ones who actually HAVE done all seasons/episode types until now ?

Yep, I have to say though, Melissa is getting better and getting in there and answering questions. I remember the first ComicCon she said very little....lol
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 69
Votes
Undo
Hello anyone know if earth 38, is going to merge with earth 1, to be able to have all the shows on the same earth????
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 70
Votes
Undo
Hello anyone know if earth 38, is going to merge with earth 1, to be able to have all the shows on the same earth????
has not been confirmed, but it is a big probability...it would make the crossovers between Batwoman and Supergirl much easier.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 71
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!