MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Thursday, 06 July 2017
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 121
Votes
Undo
this looks amazing

season 3 trailer
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 122
Votes
Undo
Here's the whole Mtv interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLU58Adtd4
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 123
Votes
Undo
this looks amazing

season 3 trailer

To go along with that....here it is on Youtube... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymSM1s7eKA

Soooo....stoked! And I love Adrian Pasdar. He was awesome in Heroes and everything else I've seen him in. And the actress playing Reign seems fantastic, as well. Been following her on Instagram. Looked back at her past few posts--her journey to Vancouver. I love that shes such a family oriented mom like Chyler.

And now we eagerly await Eric and Kelsey's HD videos, which...last year's were amazing, fyi.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 124
Votes
Undo
Season 3 looks amazing :) thank you to everyone for all of the updates you all rock so much :)
https://s1.postimg.org/xpft2zjgv/supergirl476.jpg
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 125
Votes
Undo
supergirl cast recapping season in song

Jeremy and his recaps...so funny.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 126
Votes
Undo
this looks amazing

season 3 trailer

It's so...dark. A radical change of pace...and I was crying, I really was.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 127
Votes
Undo
Thanks to Jeremy Jordan for being an asshole to SC shippers....

Or maybe to shippers in general! But I must say this year's song had more rhythm in it...a little more pep in your step, more glide in your stride, more bounces to the ounces.

And Melissa's laugh...I SWEAR IT COULD CURE CANCER! :D :D :D :D :D
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 128
Votes
Undo
According to Jessica Queller, season 3's theme is: "What does it mean to be human?" cred: @fangirlishness

Sounds AWESOME!

When she said "Kara Danvers was a mistake...." whoa....that was like a gut punch.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 129
Votes
Undo
I guess I felt the same with the trailer's tone. What could "Kara Danvers was a mistake" mean?

I'm excited with the new casting announcements - I hope they would make a good and consistent story for Season 3 as well.

this looks amazing

season 3 trailer

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 130
Votes
Undo
I guess I felt the same with the trailer's tone. What could "Kara Danvers was a mistake" mean?

Welcome back, Triggy!

Right before she said, "Kara Danvers was a mistake," she said, "I'm not human" blah blah blah. So I took her statment that Kara was a mistake to mean...by being Kara DANVERS, she was trying to hide being Kryptonian and not being Kara Zor-El. Perhaps she means, she should have never hid who she was all those years, and just been Kara Zor-El....not try to be "human."
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 131
Votes
Undo
Also, I see a lot of people blaming poor Jeremy for the Kara/Lena only being friends "comment." If you rewatch, they pretty much all joined in (especially Mel), and or laughed about it. If he thought to sing about it, they've ALL talked about it probably at nauseam on set.

In fact, if you missed where I posted the link to the entire interview...it's brought up again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQLU58Adtd4
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 132
Votes
Undo
Also, I see a lot of people blaming poor Jeremy for the Kara/Lena only being friends "comment." If you rewatch, they pretty much all joined in (especially Mel), and or laughed about it.

He may be getting singled out here but if you stroll through social media you'll see that he isn't there. And it goes way beyond the 'friends' comment. It was the excessive nature of that part of the 'song' that has people upset (myself included). The fact that they would openly joke about f/f rep (albeit non-canon) to that extent is hurtful to many of the shows lgbt viewers. That 'joke' transcends shipping.
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 133
Votes
Undo
According to Jessica Queller, season 3's theme is: "What does it mean to be human?" cred: @fangirlishness

Sounds AWESOME!

When she said "Kara Danvers was a mistake...." whoa....that was like a gut punch.

This EW article explains Kara's frame of mind. It seems to be part of her grieving. If I had to guess this is where Cat will come in, to remind her how great Kara Danvers is.
References
  1. http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/22/supergirl-comic-con-season-3-spoilers/
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 134
Votes
Undo
Also, I see a lot of people blaming poor Jeremy for the Kara/Lena only being friends "comment." If you rewatch, they pretty much all joined in (especially Mel), and or laughed about it.

He may be getting singled out here but if you stroll through social media you'll see that he isn't there. And it goes way beyond the 'friends' comment. It was the excessive nature of that part of the 'song' that has people upset (myself included). The fact that they would openly joke about f/f rep (albeit non-canon) to that extent is hurtful to many of the shows lgbt viewers. That 'joke' transcends shipping.

Ten bucks says there'll be no apology from anyone. That was the final straw for me; I have no interest in watching a show with a cast that mocks me. I'm out.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 135
Votes
Undo
Melissa's round table

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 136
Votes
Undo

I'm excited with the new casting announcements - I hope they would make a good and consistent story for Season 3 as well.

this looks amazing

season 3 trailer

Supergirl is supposed to be about hope and light, not this dark gritty Arrow-esque BS. I can't believe they're having Kara react this way over losing a man. What a downgrade from s1.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 137
Votes
Undo
I guess, being on the outside of the "argument," it's much easier to see things differently. Look, the cast is obviously all very supportive of the LGBTQ community. They've been very OPENLY supportive of it for years...ESPECIALLY Jeremy. But, I would suspect the cast are all quite tired, or at least, taken back by the ferociousness of SC, just as we have been talking about in the State Of The Fandom thread. In fact, starting early this morning--long before the "song"--simply because Katie was seated in the 2nd row, or not on a couch, during interviews....foul comments on twitter/and under posted videos, to the interviewers were being made.

You are not LGBT and you do not get a say in how our community reacts to that. Chris fans are just as 'ferocious' and yet I don't see them getting this treatment. Lesbian ships have been a joke in fandom spaces for years. Even in t100, where clexa was canon, clexa shippers got bashed and ridiculed by bellarkes. This has gone on long enough.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 138
Votes
Undo
there is a nice shiny thread 'state of the fandom' that everyone is welcome to continue the endless debate; but can we can keep this thread on topic plz.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 139
Votes
Undo
You are not LGBT and you do not get a say in how our community reacts to that.

Actually, Jordan, I haven't made any comments on HOW the community should react. Far from it.

I simply said, because I'm not involved in ANY of the SHIPDOMS...not part of any of the ARGUMENT....I was seeing the song from a different perspective. Sometimes when we aren't emotionally connected to an event, its easier to see both potential sides.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 140

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!