MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Thursday, 06 July 2017
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Have a great time, all who are going. Looking forward to your reports and photos!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 21
Votes
Undo
TheCW just posted a quick SDCC promotional video on Instagram, which includes Katie McGrath and her awesome Irish accent. Their social media # to follow this week is #cwsdcc.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 22
Votes
Undo
TheCW just posted a quick SDCC promotional video on Instagram, which includes Katie McGrath and her awesome Irish accent. Their social media # to follow this week is #cwsdcc.

They know which side their bread is buttered on. Is it just me, or does anyone else think Katie sounds more British than Irish?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 23
Votes
Undo
Some late and sad news regarding Chyler Leigh. She will not be attending SDCC 2017 due to a death in her husband's family. Nathan's father has passed on.

Family comes first, Chyler. I know the fans will understand. May the good Lord bless and keep your families in this hour of need.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFCugjbW0AU4MPH.jpg
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 24
Votes
Undo

They know which side their bread is buttered on. Is it just me, or does anyone else think Katie sounds more British than Irish?

I think it is probably more who was available to do the promo ad than anything else, and probably the same for Arrow...that is why theirs was put together...not many from each show were available. As far as bread and butter, that would be the long time comic book fans by a long shot, watching who has become the definitive Supergirl Melissa Benoist. :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 25
Votes
Undo
Kiwi this is someone for you guys to follow....

http://i67.tinypic.com/mws8t3.jpg

This is the calm before the storm...lol

https://twitter.com/alyssab_says
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 26
Votes
Undo
Kiwi doesn't have twitter... But I'm on it. Divide and conquer. lol Thanks, Kelly, for the heads up.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 27
Votes
Undo
Hey, Kelly and all...

Here seems to be another fan at SDCC to follow if you're on Twitter. If you're not, I'll help keep all y'all updated on anything Supergirl related...

@fangirlishness IMG_20170719_193934.jpg

Kiwi, here's your life size Funko...

IMG_20170719_194159.jpg

Also spotted at SDCC....
IMG_20170719_194608.jpg IMG_20170719_201848.jpg
Attachments (4)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 28
Votes
Undo
Hey everyone I'm back. Did anyone miss me? I guess not LOL. :D But I missed you all.

The SDCC fun is starting to be felt - I hope there will be a lot of Supergirl stuff to be shown there. I'm sure there will be a proper season trailer this year. Last year they were scrambling to setup at Vancouver.

Those giant Funko statues are real cool.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 29
Votes
Undo
Hey, Kelly and all...

Here seems to be another fan at SDCC to follow if you're on Twitter. If you're not, I'll help keep all y'all updated on anything Supergirl related...

@fangirlishness

Also spotted at SDCC....

The girl that I told you to follow....that is her...she writes for them and is their Senior Managing Editor...
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 30
Votes
Undo
Kiwi this is someone for you guys to follow....

This is the calm before the storm...lol

https://twitter.com/alyssab_says

Awesome photo and thanks for the twitter link. I'll definitely watch Alyssa's interviews with the cast of all 5 shows. Think my entire Sunday is going to be in front of my computer screen watching as many videos and reading as many articles as I can.

Well the 2 of you are already doing a fantastic job. ;)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 31
Votes
Undo
Hey guys! We're here at Comic Con! Tomorrow we have an interview, its a surprise! but since we are here if there is somewhere we need to go and check out for you let us know via our contact page (those get sent directly to our phones) and we'll do our best to check it out. Keep in mind we have a tight schedule with all our interviews and invite events, but if we can help we will!
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 32
Votes
Undo
Hey, Kelly and all...

@fangirlishness

Also spotted at SDCC....

The girl that I told you to follow....that is her...she writes for them and is their Senior Managing Editor...

Yeah... I finally figured that out after some poking around. The accounts posted a few pictures different from one another, so I'll keep scanning both just in case.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 33
Votes
Undo
Supergirl elevator doors
DFMXmQAXoAAqAMa.jpg

Different angle of the giant Supergirl funko
DFMX2HTWAAAjV6K.jpg

Supergirl collectible with other ladies of DC
DFIa7SKUAAAXwkL.jpg

Wall poster
DFMXmQNW0AASblS.jpg
Attachments (4)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 34
Votes
Undo
Another wall poster
DFJv13sXoAAbNOb.jpg
Attachments (1)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 35
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 36
Votes
Undo
could this be a trailer?

Did you read all the comments from that tweet?? Getting SUPER excited!!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 37
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 38
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 39
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 40

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!