MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Saturday, 14 October 2017
Hey, Kiwi...

I know you are our unofficial episode thread starter. But since there's been discussions scattered throughout the forum already concerning the crossover, are you down with me starting this one?

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sorry guys, I have a good excuse at least, I was seeing Justice League! Images are all hi res and are on the home page now
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 121
Votes
Undo
How do Kara and Alex know when to go to the wedding? I'm guessing that something at the end of the 7th episode Wake Up may see Barry and Cisco breaching over to invite them.

I can't wait for the reactions of Kara, Barry, Oliver, and Earth-2 Wells when they meet Overgirl, Dark Arrow, and Dark Flash.

I think Supergirl and Overgirl battle first until Supergirl gets captured in the Flash part before being rescued by Felicity in the Legends part. Another battle between them would happen in the climax and they would be separated from the group battle in the Legends part.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 122
Votes
Undo
Okay, now why would Kara be in what looks like a surgeon's or prisoner clothes? Hmmm. And no Supergirl (but only Alex) in that group pic,,, :o

I speculated on reddit that Kara could be taken prisoner...or even replaced by Overgirl at some point? They did this last year by having Kara be mind controlled for an episode to, too give the other heroes more of a challenge.

Also there's other pics I didnt post, that show Over girl giving orders to the nazi soldiers. Made me angry.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 123
Votes
Undo
Okay, now why would Kara be in what looks like a surgeon's or prisoner clothes? Hmmm. And no Supergirl (but only Alex) in that group pic,,, :o
Attachments (3)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 124
Votes
Undo
Nooowww I'm hoping Melissa is singing, maybe as Iris is comin down the aisle? Don't think it would be her making a toast, as I'm prreeettyyyy sure they don't actually make it to the reception :p
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 125
Votes
Undo
I love the pics! Excitement shifting to third gear!

Could Kara be only speaking on the microphone, or will she be singing? :D

I find that pic with Rory and Capt. Singh at the pew kinda funny - I dunno why. Probably just because Dominic is simply funny. (Edit: He's drunk!)

Wally is back, I see...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/17/legends-of-tomorrow-crisis-on-earth-x-photos-released/

First Crossover Pics~

Full pics here, including first pics of Overgirl
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/17/legends-of-tomorrow-crisis-on-earth-x-photos-released/
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 126
Votes
Undo
Wow. Great article, SuperMatt.

Aaahhhh... Love this... "“With Alex and Kara, it is very much a duke-it-out, like, ‘We’re here together. We’re in this.’ At certain moments, we’re fighting for each other, fighting to get to each other and fighting together,” she teased."
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 127
Votes
Undo
Wow that was a very interesting article! Thanks! :D

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-alex-danvers-role-arrowverse-crossover-crisis-on-earth-x/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

Chyler talking more about Alex's role in the crossover.

Once again confirming that its only her and Alex crossing over. and this tidbit

"“A lot of the moments that she had are with Oliver and Barry and Sara and a lot of the Legends cast"
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 129
Votes
Undo
https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-alex-danvers-role-arrowverse-crossover-crisis-on-earth-x/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

Chyler talking more about Alex's role in the crossover.

Once again confirming that its only her and Alex crossing over. and this tidbit

"“A lot of the moments that she had are with Oliver and Barry and Sara and a lot of the Legends cast"
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 130
Votes
Undo
Team work makes the dream work. -Winn
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 131
Votes
Undo
Hey, Fedguy...

I went ahead and added "Part 1" after "Crossover" to coincide with your parts 2/3/4 thread. #teamwork

Actually, I just went ahead and changed the whole title :D
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 132
Votes
Undo
Lord Mesa strikes again :p Love it.

[attachment]DOcddI0XUAA4tWz.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment]DOjiBP6UIAAx3RS.jpg[/attachment]

Got to say the Bridesmaids one is cute, especially like how they did Killer frost and Supergirl.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 133
Votes
Undo
Lord Mesa strikes again :p Love it.

DOcddI0XUAA4tWz.jpg

DOjiBP6UIAAx3RS.jpg
Attachments (2)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 134
Votes
Undo
Looks like Stephen is going to tell us all about what went on behind the scenes that made him laugh. Apparently, the moment took place while filming the Legends portion of the crossover... Screenshot_20171020-132440.png
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 135
Votes
Undo
Oliver better be nicer to the one who saved his life lol
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 136
Votes
Undo
Here's another tweet from Stephen Amell praising our girl MelB. Sounds like we're gonna get some good Oliver/Kara moments we've been hoping for....

Screenshot_20171019-204033.png
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 137
Votes
Undo
Here's bunch of BTS pics and some video

DC Crossover
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 138
Votes
Undo
The difference between good and bad Oliver will be minimal, both want to kill and likes it :D
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 139
Votes
Undo
so ok my theories are like :
The dark archer is Tommy Merlin X (it would be so cool)
At least one member of the team is kidnapped and exchange with is doppelganger (like Oliver maybe :p)
It leads to the death of Martin Stein
They are been rescued and get into the final battle all doppelganger X against the team
i have to admit it is fun to get crazy about it like that :)

I think yeah a few of these have been confirmed. Martin is leaving this season, so thats likely. I think Oliver would be most likely to be replaced. Although Kara getting replaced could be interesting. I think Prometheus will be the battle for the Legends to face while the main 3 are all fighting their counterparts.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 140

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!