MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Saturday, 14 October 2017
Hey, Kiwi...

I know you are our unofficial episode thread starter. But since there's been discussions scattered throughout the forum already concerning the crossover, are you down with me starting this one?

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Next week's Crisis will have its ratings affected because CBS and Dish Network failed to reach an agreement.

Less than 4% of CBS viewers nationwide are currently blacked out.

Exactly, and I would venture to say that barely a .5% of CW viewers, if that much are blacked out.

my source is the reaper, and he only mentioned CBS as having issues with Dish. He noted that 'you may not think you are paying for broadcast networks, but if you have cable or a satellite subscription then you most certainly are.'
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 101
Votes
Undo
Next week's Crisis will have its ratings affected because CBS and Dish Network failed to reach an agreement.

Exactly, and I would venture to say that barely a .5% of CW viewers, if that much are blacked out.

my source is the reaper, and he only mentioned CBS as having issues with Dish. He noted that 'you may not think you are paying for broadcast networks, but if you have cable or a satellite subscription then you most certainly are.'

Here are the stations impacted....
- KCBS-TV 2 (CBS) Los Angeles, California - KCAL-TV 9 (independent) Los Angeles, California - KOVR-TV 13 (CBS) Stockton-Sacramento-Modesto, California - KMAX-TV 31 (The CW) Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto, California - KPIX-TV 5 (CBS) San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, California - KBCW 44 (The CW) San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, California - KCNC-TV 4 (CBS) Denver, Colorado - WFOR-TV 4 (CBS) Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - WBFS-TV 33 (My Network TV) Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - WTOG-TV 44 (The CW) St. Petersburg-Tampa, Florida - WUPA-TV 69 (The CW) Atlanta, Georgia - WBBM-TV 2 (CBS) Chicago, Illinois - WJZ-TV 13 (CBS) Baltimore, Maryland - WBZ-TV 4 (CBS) Boston, Massachusetts - WSBK-TV 38 (CBS) Boston, Massachusetts - WWJ-TV 62 (CBS) Detroit, Michigan - WKBD-TV 50 (The CW) Detroit, Michigan - WCCO-TV 4 (CBS) Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, KCCO-TV 7 Alexandria, Minnesota and KCCW-TV 12 Walker, Minnesota - WCBS-TV 2 (CBS) New York, New York - WLNY-TV 55 (independent) Riverhead, New York - KYW-TV 3 (CBS) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - WPSG-TV 57 (The CW) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - KDKA-TV 2 (CBS) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - WPCW-TV 19 (The CW) Jeannette-Pittsburgh-Johnstown-Altoona-State College, Pennsylvania - KTVT 11 (CBS) Ft. Worth-Dallas, Texas - KTXA-TV 21 (independent) Ft. Worth-Dallas, Texas - KSTW-TV 11 (The CW) Tacoma-Seattle-Everett, Washington

This website gives you the top 100 TV markets..... http://www.stationindex.com/tv/tv-markets
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 102
Votes
Undo
I swear. Dish seems to have problems with EVERYone when it comes to not coming to an agreement. This is like the 4th channel I've heard of in like a year and a half that got dropped for a week or so due to contract dispute.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 103
Votes
Undo
I swear. Dish seems to have problems with EVERYone when it comes to not coming to an agreement. This is like the 4th channel I've heard of in like a year and a half that got dropped for a week or so due to contract dispute.
Well they are the low man on the totem pole as far as profit so it's harder for them to eat any of a rate increase that the big companies like CBS, NBC put on them and be able to keep their rates lower than providers like DirectTV which are with AT&T so they can eat some of that rate increase from CBS or NBC.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 104
Votes
Undo
Well they are the low man on the totem pole as far as profit so it's harder for them to eat any of a rate increase that the big companies like CBS, NBC put on them and be able to keep their rates lower than providers like DirectTV which are with AT&T so they can eat some of that rate increase from CBS or NBC.

seems both parties have agreed to a deal
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 105
Votes
Undo

seems both parties have agreed to a deal

Yeah, I figured with it being smack in the middle of football season, and the college bowl games just around the corner, including the ACC, SEC, Big 10 and other Championship games coming up it would be taken care of. I just wasn't sure if it would be in time for the crossover. But apparently people in California missing the Chargers handing the Cowboys their arse yesterday was enough to tip people over into crazy caller people to Dish...LOL I can assure you, it was DISH that flinched. They had videos up yesterday all over telling people how to watch the football games on the app, on the computer, etc trying to buy time.....it didn't work....lol
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 106
Votes
Undo
Wwooowhooo! Confirmed: Barry asks Kara to sing at the wedding. And, according to the article writer, it's amazing!!

TvGuide Article
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 107
Votes
Undo
Wwooowhooo! Confirmed: Barry asks Kara to sing at the wedding. And, according to the article writer, it's amazing!!

TvGuide Article

Yeah boi
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 108
Votes
Undo
So, EX Winn is a good guy not a bad guy. Alrighty
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 109
Votes
Undo

TvGuide Article

So Apple might as well just go ahead and take my money now, no way I’m not buying this.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 110
Votes
Undo

TvGuide Article

So Apple might as well just go ahead and take my money now, no way I’m not buying this.

*hands Brierrose a dollar to help*
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 111
Votes
Undo
Crossover starts tomorrow night! Im just a bit worried and hoping that Mondays episodes dont leave the group in too hopeless of a situation before everything gets resolved on tuesday!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 112
Votes
Undo
I don't usually follow the other superhero shows on the CW. Supergirl is my thing. But, I have to say, that after watching some of the trailers, I am super excited to watch this crossover. I hope it lives up to the hype.

So, I usually watch Supergirl on Amazon since I don't get the CW, which is always a day late. I am wondering if anyone knows if using the CW app allows immediate viewing? Just trying to find a way to actually watch the episodes right away since they're on multiple shows.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 113
Votes
Undo

TvGuide Article

My DVR is already set for all 4 shows to record....and I'll buy the other 3 episodes to go along with Season 3 on Amazon. So I'm good......
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 114
Votes
Undo
So, EX Winn is a good guy not a bad guy. Alrighty

A good guy, but with a bit more moxie. In other words a bada$$ baby face.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 115
Votes
Undo
I don't usually follow the other superhero shows on the CW. Supergirl is my thing. But, I have to say, that after watching some of the trailers, I am super excited to watch this crossover. I hope it lives up to the hype.

So, I usually watch Supergirl on Amazon since I don't get the CW, which is always a day late. I am wondering if anyone knows if using the CW app allows immediate viewing? Just trying to find a way to actually watch the episodes right away since they're on multiple shows.

I think it is available same day, but I have never checked before to be honest
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 116
Votes
Undo

Here are the stations impacted....
- KCBS-TV 2 (CBS) Los Angeles, California - KCAL-TV 9 (independent) Los Angeles, California - KOVR-TV 13 (CBS) Stockton-Sacramento-Modesto, California - KMAX-TV 31 (The CW) Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto, California - KPIX-TV 5 (CBS) San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, California - KBCW 44 (The CW) San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, California - KCNC-TV 4 (CBS) Denver, Colorado - WFOR-TV 4 (CBS) Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - WBFS-TV 33 (My Network TV) Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - WTOG-TV 44 (The CW) St. Petersburg-Tampa, Florida - WUPA-TV 69 (The CW) Atlanta, Georgia - WBBM-TV 2 (CBS) Chicago, Illinois - WJZ-TV 13 (CBS) Baltimore, Maryland - WBZ-TV 4 (CBS) Boston, Massachusetts - WSBK-TV 38 (CBS) Boston, Massachusetts - WWJ-TV 62 (CBS) Detroit, Michigan - WKBD-TV 50 (The CW) Detroit, Michigan - WCCO-TV 4 (CBS) Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota, KCCO-TV 7 Alexandria, Minnesota and KCCW-TV 12 Walker, Minnesota - WCBS-TV 2 (CBS) New York, New York - WLNY-TV 55 (independent) Riverhead, New York - KYW-TV 3 (CBS) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - WPSG-TV 57 (The CW) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - KDKA-TV 2 (CBS) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - WPCW-TV 19 (The CW) Jeannette-Pittsburgh-Johnstown-Altoona-State College, Pennsylvania - KTVT 11 (CBS) Ft. Worth-Dallas, Texas - KTXA-TV 21 (independent) Ft. Worth-Dallas, Texas - KSTW-TV 11 (The CW) Tacoma-Seattle-Everett, Washington

This website gives you the top 100 TV markets..... http://www.stationindex.com/tv/tv-markets

A slight correction; WSBK-TV 38 in Boston is not a CBS affiliate; it's with MyNetworkTV (My TV38) which is not really a network but it's a way for stations to not call themselves independent. Should WBZ-TV 4 have any major breaking news, local or from CBS, CBS programming gets bumped to 38. In NYC, when news breaks on CBS2, unless it's something major, CBS programs are shipped to TV10/55. The "10" refers to the cable spot on most NYC tri-state area cable systems, except mine, which carries the station on 15.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 117
Votes
Undo

TvGuide Article

Well the showrunners are looking to given Melissa a second chance at showing off her vocals. Consider what happened in the Flash crossover a slight off-step. Then again as a trapped Kara in the world of Music Meister, I think she had to do it that way.

At something more capable like the West Allen wedding, and since Barry and Kara are best (Super) friends) it seems to make sense.

My only speculation is...what song does she sing? Is it something operatic to show off her soprano chops, or perhaps the song Barry sang to Iris at the end of that show Running Home to You?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 118
Votes
Undo
Same here! Except that I'm buying the other 3 on Google Play on top of Season 3. :D (purchases can also be watched on Youtube through the same account).

My DVR is already set for all 4 shows to record....and I'll buy the other 3 episodes to go along with Season 3 on Amazon. So I'm good......
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 119
Votes
Undo
Was there any word if an OST will be released after the crossover, just like Duet? OHHHH I cannot wait to hear Melissa's song!

Trailer Theme

TvGuide Article

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 120

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!