MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Here's another to add to the BTS collection, Kiwi...

And you know...and I am going to say it, this reminds me of a 1998 big hit by Canada's own Alanis Morrissette. The song...Ironic

It's like rain
On your wedding day

You're welcome
Votes
Undo
To all contributors to the thread, thanks for the input and continued postings. They're all very much appreciated. ;)

@DraftingDrafter, thanks for the ongoing comickergirl postings - keep 'em comin'! They're a hoot. :)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
These are pretty cool.

Enjoy! :o

From; Facebook
Attachments (4)
Votes
Undo
BTS stuff. Likely the wedding episode.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Another excellent Lord Mesa creation.

Cheers! :o
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
LOL, the one time I contribute to this thread...:p

Keep on contributing. There was no way you could have known. There's tons of stuff on the 'net to go around. ;)
Votes
Undo
Very nice Q-Fig figurine.

Cheers and enjoy! :)

It's very cute, featuring our happy Kara flying with a little birdie. Very cute indeed.
Votes
Undo
LOL, the one time I contribute to this thread...:p
Votes
Undo
I don't think anyone posted this, yet. Our first live action shot of Earth X's evil Supergirl, A.K.A. Overgirl!

Admin Edit here, hey guys sorry about this. Just talked to The CW and Warner Brothers. while they can't control paparazzi photos, they would like to reveal these costumes in a more robust way. I am going to try and honor that here and remove the photo from the site. As well as try and keep them off the site for now.

That said, if you want to see what kDogg87 shared with us, which is totally ok, and he didn't do anything wrong, you can probably find it on twitter but I can't help you look for it. Thanks for your understanding.
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
Votes
Undo
I don't think anyone posted this, yet. Our first live action shot of Earth X's evil Supergirl, A.K.A. Overgirl!

Admin Edit here, hey guys sorry about this. Just talked to The CW and Warner Brothers. while they can't control paparazzi photos, they would like to reveal these costumes in a more robust way. I am going to try and honor that here and remove the photo from the site. As well as try and keep them off the site for now.

That said, if you want to see what kDogg87 shared with us, which is totally ok, and he didn't do anything wrong, you can probably find it on twitter but I can't help you look for it. Thanks for your understanding.
Votes
Undo
This is really neat. Someone is very fortunate to have such a nice SG display with an autographed photo to boot.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Just found this. Really nice.

Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
Here are the final four pages of comickergirl's comic strip The Wolf Girl
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Attachments (4)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
Votes
Undo
Cheer up everyone! She's back starting tonight.

Enjoy! :)
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Intensity, Kara is thy name.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
I'd like to take a moment to wish all Canadian contributors/passers-by a very Happy Thanksgiving! Also, to our U.S. contributors/passers-by, I extend warmest wishes for a very Happy Columbus Day (or Indigenous Day, depending on your preference/location and p.o.v.). :)
Votes
Undo
That's right folks! 2 Days and counting...

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Sailing Vessel named Supergirl.

Someone obviously has good taste! :D
Votes
Undo
Newly released stills for 3x02.

I'm sure admin will post them soon but I figured this thread is a good place to have them too.
Attachments (9)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!