MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Melissa + minecraft+ singing + dancing
Votes
Undo
This is a nice offering from comickergirl.

Enjoy! :o :)
Attachments (1)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
"Say cheese!"

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This would be nice to have. S1 of Supergirl in trading card format. From what I gather, it is to be released in 2018. Some are autographed by the stars themselves.
Attachments (1)
References
  1. https://blowoutbuzz.wordpress.com/2017/11/16/gallery-2018-cryptozoic-supergirl-season-1-autographs/#more-82390
Votes
Undo
Here it is again - long day on the set (4am) - from David Harewood's Instagram. Melissa manages to be still funny without even trying :D

You'd be dog tired too after a day like that...which would be 7am EST on the East Coast when many of us are starting their days.

As for Melissa being funny w/o trying...some of her facial expressions in past pictures show her being a natural goofball. I think she has some hidden comedy inside her and she should for her next outside Supergirl project be in some kind of comedy film. And also, she has an upbeat personality which can lead to funny moments.
Votes
Undo
Lovely smile!

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Melissa and her four-legged buddy, Farley, in Vancouver. Who is actually walking whom?...

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Thanks for the continued IG and other media contributions, folks! Keep it up! All appropriate postings are welcome. :)
Votes
Undo
Here it is again - long day on the set (4am) - from David Harewood's Instagram. Melissa manages to be still funny without even trying :D
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is what happens when you scratch J'onn's car.

Cheers! :D :D

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Votes
Undo
Supergirl gets tired, too. :D

(Edit: Sorry I'll repost later - cannot seem to attach the photo through my phone)....
Votes
Undo
Yes I saw that! Good one! :D

I actually tweeted to her this very suggestion, and she gave me a nod for it which was really cool of her.
Votes
Undo

I actually tweeted to her this very suggestion, and she gave me a nod for it which was really cool of her.
Votes
Undo
This is quite nice. Ccomickergirl's take on the recent Midvale episode.

Enjoy! :)
Attachments (1)
References
Votes
Undo

Attachments (1)
References
Votes
Undo
Doing double-takes.

Cheers! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Only something a superhero can say with a straight face and still have it sound completely ludicrous.

Cheers! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Someone definitely has a big thing for Supergirl. A big tattoo!

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
One for today. Inching right along...

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
DC Comics SG panels.

Attachments (1)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!