MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Here's a cute one.

Enjoy! :D

Attachments (1)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
A repost, I know, but I couldn't resist the lovely smile.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
see this 1?
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Such cuteness, Amy and Melissa :) . From Amy's Instagram.

And on Valentine's Day no less. And my, what cuties they are :) :) . Confession...I have three super heroines who I want as my valentines...Supergirl of course, also Wonder Woman and Batgirl.

And I know many of us, yours truly included, can't stand ship names. But, seeing Amy and Melissa be so cute, well, I give in to temptation and present...KIMRA...Kara and Imra.
Votes
Undo
Melissa in B & W from the "Laterals" set.

Cheers! :o

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
(*** Spies the canteen truck in the distance ***)

..."Mmmmm! Gonna go get me some donuts..."

Enjoy! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
In the spirit of a belated Valentine's Day and for those who are into this stuff.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
That red cape!...

Cheers! :o :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Another one for today.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
An oldie - Melissa rockin' a beanie.

Cheers! :p

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Two very nice pieces for today.

Enjoy! :o ;)

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Melissa and Betty Buckley.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
An oldie but definitely a goody!

Cheers! :D
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Smiles for a dreary Sunday.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
legs for days
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
You know the SG team is slowly becoming Canadian when curling is referenced. Yet another quirky comickergirl offering.

Enjoy! :D :D
Attachments (1)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
In addition to Rschick's previous posting, here are more snaps from the shoot.

Enjoy! :o

Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
Lovely and sweet as usual.

Attachments (2)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!