MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Sitting on high.

Enjoy! :D

Attachments (1)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
Another very funny comickergirl concoction. Yes Kara has talent, but Michelangelo she ain't!

Cheers! :D :D

Kara and Alex are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, i wanna cry!
Votes
Undo
Melissa from a recent photoshoot set.

Enjoy! :)

Whether in color
Or Black and White
Melissa Marie Benoist
Looks so fashion right!
Votes
Undo
Supergirl and Scooby-Doo.

RUH ROH (always wanted to do that!)...you forgot Streaky!
Votes
Undo
Priceless!

It's the same reaction you get when disturbing someone who is so immersed in their cell / mobile or headphones and texting, that the person zones out so completely. Either that, or a Lisa Loeb song from the '90s on repeat and shuffle will have the same effect.

Cheers! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Good cop - bad cop.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Back in black (sung to a well-know AC/DC ditty).

Enjoy! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
The eyes have it.

Enjoy! :o :o :o

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
....Meanwhile at the Hall of Justice, uh, I mean D.E.O....

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Kevin Smith would caption this "Charm city now with capes."
Attachments (1)
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
Votes
Undo
Back in Black - Part 2.

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Two more for today.

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Two more for today.

Her eyes...W :o W...I fell under her spell!
Votes
Undo
Kevin Smith would caption this "Charm city now with capes."

Holy WNUV Baltimore 54!! (The city's CW station)

And I wonder what those two crazy kids were seeing that made them smile? And seeing Supergirl smile...want to see more of if there is a season 4.
Votes
Undo
David, Betty B., and Melissa.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Back in year one, there was a dispute as to how effective Supergirl was against the recent villain. I generated two screen shots. One is the supercape working as a super shield. The other is Supergirl blocking the destruction beam with her bare hand. (Yes, the lead was on the other hand.)

Discussion of my claims, as seen in these two screen shots, was so heated that the illustrious site owners created the Forum rules seen above. These rules have served us extremely well. We had one person leave when they were created, and another leave after perhaps overposting the next year. superhand.png supercape.jpg
Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
SG BTS shots.

Thanks for sharing! This hiatus is getting SOOOOO LOOOOOOONG!

The guy in the photos looks like the actor who played the thief in "Crossfire" last season.
Votes
Undo
All smiles on this first Thursday in March.

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!