MEMBERS
  1. Illinoisandy
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. Supergirl Speculation
  4. Sunday, 12 February 2017
Toyfair 2017 runs Feb 18-21 at the Jacobs Javits Center in NYC. DC Collectibles will have a booth to promote its upcoming line of collectibles. The upcoming Supergirl and Martian Manhunter action figures are sure to be on display, with lots pics of them from various toy websites.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I forgot something else to add to this. A company called QMX, (citing Toyark) has come out with their Q-Figs line. Of them you'll find Supergirl dressed in the TV costume, having fun with a little bird.

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/02/Toy-Fair-2017-QMX-066.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/02/Toy-Fair-2017-QMX-067.jpg
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Looking forward to seeing the photos of the new figure, I love seeing merchandise from the show :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Well prototypes of the figures were there last year and some improvements were made on the DC Coll. Supergirl figure. When Toyfair takes place, it's usually concepts or prototypes for toys/figures to come out in the future, most likely in time for Christmas. We'll see what the toy press has to say about Toyfair as the event is open only to the toy industry and the press. And as it takes place in NYC, expect some coverage by the local media.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Very nice. Thanks for posting it here. I'll be on the look out for some of the pieces featured at my local specialty comic shop distributors. :)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Flash and Legends of Tommorow fans should know , that next week, the DCC Zoom and Firestorm figures hit comic book shops. Firestorm was supposed to get released a few months from now, but he's getting gout early.

toyark.com may have pics today from the show.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
toyark.com may have pics today from the show.

Thanks for the link Andy, they have a great range of photos including one of the 12" Supergirl TV statue and it's a stunner, looks so much like Melissa. I'm happy to have pre-ordered this. :D :) :D :)

Two words here...NAILED IT! :) :) :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Pulled this pic from Toyark. I think it's looking great.
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
That statue looks awesome I think I will be ordering too. I found some more Supergirl pics on Twitter and ToyArk.

I want a whole shelf of those DC TV figures! :D
Attachments (6)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
And i have some news to report on from Figures.com about ANOTHER company putting out a statue of our favorite Kryptonian. At ToyFair, a rep from Kotobukiya, a Japanese collector company with offices in the US said there will be a statue...WITH REMOVABLE ARMS...so you can put her into either the power pose or arms across. There is a video that shows it at Figures.com as well as a couple of pictures at Toyark. Now, DO NOT FEAR. It's unpainted clay. Kotobukiya just announced it at Toyfair. The price and other details will be hammered out in the near future. And with that I can only say the next step...the Hot Toys 1:6 figure!

http://www.figures.com/2017/02/19/tf2017-live-from-kotobukiyas-booth/

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/02/Toy-Fair-2017-Kotobukiya-041.jpg

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2017/02/Toy-Fair-2017-Kotobukiya-040.jpg
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
That statue looks awesome I think I will be ordering too. I found some more Supergirl pics on Twitter and ToyArk.

You were saying? Lol

Zoom and Firestorm come out, this week. And I can't wait to replace the Mattel Supergirl with the one from DC, in May.
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo

You were saying? Lol

Zoom and Firestorm come out, this week. And I can't wait to replace the Mattel Supergirl with the one from DC, in May.
And speaking of the Mattel Supergirl, Mattel is doing a tv version of Martian Manhunter as well. He comes with a Black Mercy accessory.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Outstanding DC shelf! Thanks for the other info loving the sound of the Kotobukiya statue too. I'm still holding out on a Hot Toys and if ever they were going to do it, surely this would be a great time to branch out into DCTV. Lets hope so ;)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
I pre ordered the supergirl statue after seeing the picture on this forum

If anyone else wants one from the uk I ordered it from forbidden planet for £109.99

https://forbiddenplanet.com/151224-dc-supergirl-tv-series-statue-supergirl/
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Speculation
  3. # 13
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!