MEMBERS
  1. Stewart Tick
  2. Love Fool Vanity Monster Sherlock Holmes
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 09 June 2017
I just posted my new Supergirl fan fiction story on my Facebook page. . It's a sequel to last year's "Balloon Fiesta" chapter (#11). This one is called, logically enough, "The 2017 National City Balloon Fiesta". Hope you like it!

https://www.facebook.com/stewart.tick/posts/1055874801210552
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Stewart, another fun story. Really good and I liked Kara was eating a donut in the opening scene. BTW: did you know that this week we had National Donut Day?

Argo
A journey of 1,000 KM, begins with one step.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
And yes, there is an actual "Balloon Fiesta" that is held every year in Albequerque, New Mexico! Here's a photo
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
For those who are not familiar with Inca Kola, it's the national drink of Peru (where my original character Susan Ramirez is originally from). It's a soft drink with a sweet fruity taste that is hard to describe. Sort of a combination of Bazooka or Bubble Yum chewing gum with vanilla and citrus fruits. Anyway, it strikes me as exactly the sort of flavor that Kara would like!

Also, for those who enjoy the chemistry and physics info that I mix into my stories, the "sticks of dynamite" they show in movies and on TV cop shows are always way too big to be the real thing. Dynamite is actually packaged by energy content, not volume or weight of the explosive material. The usual stick of dynamite contains roughly 1 megajoule of chemical energy, and is 8 inches (20 cm long) and about 1.25 inches ((3.2 cm) in diameter, with a weight of about 190 grams .
Attachments (2)
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!