MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Hi,

I'm still around.

Since Volumes 1 and 2 have been wiped / archived by the system upgrades, here is Volume 3 of the Supergirl fan art and pictures for your viewing and contributing pleasure.

The same basic rules apply as before, please post pictures that are in reasonable and appropriate taste (no risque or nude stuff and no profanity, please). Kindly note: The upload limit remains 1 MB.

As always, any and all positive contributions are welcome. Thanks! :)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Someone in Internet-land was fortunate enough to get the 5-Star (HK or PRC) version of Supergirl. Well articulated in detail and nicely done.

Cheers and enjoy! :)

Attachments (2)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
This is very nice.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
For the crossover fans.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A pensive MB.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Moms always know what to say.......
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Something for TBT.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
The Flash-Supergirl Crossover - Lego style.

Enjoy! :D
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Something nice for TBT.

Cheers! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Very nice.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is neat!

Cheers! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Some new pics posted by Melissa on her instagram (and taken by Katie)

Boys boys boys

& the weirdy weirds
Attachments (2)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
Votes
Undo
Romulus, do you think it's time for Volume 4? (which I'm sure you started a few weeks ago but must have deleted soon after).

1000 posts seems a nice round number for the length of a thread.

I'm on it. Cheers! ;)
Votes
Undo
I would love to see a nod to this outfit just for laughs. They did an 80's nod in the pilot, but not this classic.
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
My how Supergirl has aged... an aged progressed picture of Supergirl is being used in an article discussing how CW viewership median has aged 6+ years this season compared to last... odd considering Supergirl has yet to air this season.
Attachments (1)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!