MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hopefully this is not a repost, but who do you think is the real boss here?

Enjoy! :D

Attachments (1)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
This will appeal to some people who like pop culture mash-ups.

Cheers! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Cover of the DC Universe Rebirth Supergirl series Annual # 1.

Enjoy! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Taking a breather.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is very nice. Extremely photogenic.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
I like this.

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
That winning smile!

Form: Facebook
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
S1 throwback. All innocent and wide-eyed.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Re-watching Season 1 for the 5th or 6th time. One of my favorite scenes from Episode 6 "Red Faced." Seems to apply to Season 3 as well.
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is interesting. Looks intense. (OT: It also appears like a lucky fan had a lot of fun with the cast or it was part of the overall scene shoot.)

i'd go with the former myself. And weren't those little girls so cute with Melissa, including holding the slate board? And someone on Facebook noted there was someone from The Make A Wish foundation there. I wonder what that was all about? If I find out myself, I'll try to let you know.
Votes
Undo
A little more of a stroll down memory lane.

I miss seeing those two. And Jenna Dewan Tatum's Lucy as well. They just vanished after the first season. (Of course, Italia got a gig on Designated Survivor, and Peter and Jenna went on to other projects.)

Not sure what Peter was up to but Jenna went on to host the summer series for NBC World of Dance.
Votes
Undo
Kara doing the reporter thing.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
For the old schoolers! Helen is and will always be the original SG.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Two pictures. One with a radiant Melissa and one with a radiant Melissa and that Kevin guy!

Cheers! :D ;)

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
This is interesting. Looks intense. (OT: It also appears like a lucky fan had a lot of fun with the cast or it was part of the overall scene shoot.)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
More BTS stuff.

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
A little more of a stroll down memory lane.

I miss seeing those two. And Jenna Dewan Tatum's Lucy as well. They just vanished after the first season. (Of course, Italia got a gig on Designated Survivor, and Peter and Jenna went on to other projects.)
I've dreamt of this moment - the two of us teaming up...
Votes
Undo
Something interesting. Obviously a manip but kinda neat.

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Another batch of BTS stuff.

Attachments (4)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!