MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's looking a lot like...

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (2)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
I like these.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (4)
Votes
Undo
Captain Past wrote:

"On the top-of-page illustrations, what is illustration #4, the cartoonish supergirl with boards under one arm?"

That would be one of comickergirl's many SG illustrations. This particular work refers to when Kara broke up and out of the elevator shaft and through the top of the building in the Psi episode. After all, someone has to do the grunt repair work. The elevator won't repair itself.

Here tumblr link is here:
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
On the top-of-page illustrations, what is illustration #4, the cartoonish supergirl with boards under one arm?

Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Votes
Undo
David, Jeremy, Mehcad and Carl :) .

And a Happy Christmas to David Harewood and the men of the cast, including my favorite new character this season, aside from the tragic Sam/Reign...Myrnn aka Carl Lambly.
Votes
Undo
Someone's Christmas stocking set to be hung with care.

Enjoy! :o

That one is cool I like this one too :)
Attachments (1)
https://s1.postimg.org/xpft2zjgv/supergirl476.jpg
Votes
Undo
Someone's Christmas stocking set to be hung with care.

Enjoy! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Melissa and Chris posing with fans at the airport.

Enjoy the break! :)

I never thought I would see the day when Supergirl would wear...A Yankees cap. I thought it belonged to Chris, but he was wearing a plain cap himself.
Votes
Undo
Happy Holidays from the EL family!

Note: Laura B. has a cellphone in hand. I didn't know Kryptonians used CP technology - My guess is it's Verizon Wireless Generation 10,000.

Cheers! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Melissa and Chris posing with fans at the airport.

Enjoy the break! :)

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Melissa from a private function earlier in the year.

Attachments (5)
Votes
Undo
One more for today. Melissa signing autographs before heading off for holidays.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Someone snagged a nice little loot package.

Note: The minifigure is a MOC (i.e. a non-official, fan-made version of a LEGO character). Either way, it's a good representation.

Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
Bedtime stories.

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A little bit of a comickergirl mash-up.

Enjoy! :D

Btw, MB is huge SW fan. I bet she camped out to get her tickets too!
Attachments (1)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
Melissa at a private function in August.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Another lovely shot.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Here's something nice.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
I like this one a lot.

Cheers! ;)
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Nice random throwback shots / interpretations.

Cheers! ;)
Attachments (2)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!