MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Face palm.

Enjoy! :D

If Melissa has a nickname...it would be mischief. It seems she is always up to it.
Votes
Undo
Guys I got this art canvas off eBay for only £20!! ( not sure what that is in dollars?) just wanted to put this out there because it’s literally my pride and joy at the moment ?
Votes
Undo
Guys I got this art canvas off eBay for only £20!! ( not sure what that is in dollars?) just wanted to put this out there because it’s literally my pride and joy at the moment ?

Please edit the post to include the picture as it did not accompany the original posting. If the image is too large (over 1-MB) and won't upload successfully, consider including the URL (link) in your posting.

Btw, 20 GB Pounds is roughly $34 or $35 CAD or around $31 or $32 USD. Cheers! ;)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
This is another comickergirl gem. Since Melissa and Chyler love dogs, they'd probably appreciate this.

Cheers! :D

That 5th picture....awwwwwwwwww; one human puppy meeting her brothers and sisters. Oh to see Melissa Benoist return to The Tonight Show and play Pup Quiz. She'd be so surrounded by puppies, the cute meters would blow up with the puppies and her loving and laughing with them.

And National City Paw Pals...where do I donate? Service dogs are a major help to those who are blind or dealing with PTSD like returning soldiers and veterans, and recovering superheroes of course.
Votes
Undo
DC Rebirth (Supergirl and Superwoman) covers for your perusal.

Cheers! :)
Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Melissa and Chris from their more recent #idontmind promotion for mental health awareness.

Cheers! ;)
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is quite nice.

Enjoy! :)
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Someone's SG artwork.

Enjoy! :o
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Striking the pose.

Enjoy! ;)
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Nice random throwback shots / interpretations.

Cheers! ;)
Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
I like this one a lot.

Cheers! ;)
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Here's something nice.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Another lovely shot.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Melissa at a private function in August.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A little bit of a comickergirl mash-up.

Enjoy! :D

Btw, MB is huge SW fan. I bet she camped out to get her tickets too!
Attachments (1)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
Bedtime stories.

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Someone snagged a nice little loot package.

Note: The minifigure is a MOC (i.e. a non-official, fan-made version of a LEGO character). Either way, it's a good representation.

Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
One more for today. Melissa signing autographs before heading off for holidays.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Melissa from a private function earlier in the year.

Attachments (5)
Votes
Undo
Melissa and Chris posing with fans at the airport.

Enjoy the break! :)

Attachments (2)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!