MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Remember these shirts from S1?

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
Here's a little something from J'onn J'onzz / Martian Manhunter (or, David Harewood if you prefer).

Cheers and enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Only a few more weeks to go! Time is ticking down to S3.

Cheers! :o ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Here's something interesting.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo

whoever did this one clearly took it from our members desktop section.
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
Votes
Undo

whoever did this one clearly took it from our members desktop section.

This is quite possible, but I take no credit for it. I merely found it in one of the SG groups on FB and passed it along. Since there's no tag or watermark other than the CW logo, it could have come from anywhere. It's quite likely one of our members (or more than one of our members) is part of one of the various non-Supergirl.tv FB groups.

No hurt nor harm was intended. It was simply a nice picture that is/was making the rounds in Internet-land.
Votes
Undo

Hey Romulus...thanks for posting my picture....glad you liked it!! I never think to post them here!!
Votes
Undo
Yeah, they get that a lot.

Enjoy! :D :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Supergirl Rebirth issue # 12 - variant cover.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo

Hey Romulus...thanks for posting my picture....glad you liked it!! I never think to post them here!!

Not a problem. That's why this thread is open. The more contributions, the merrier. :D
Votes
Undo
All bright eyes.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is very nice.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Can her friends convince Supergirl that Kara Danvers was not a mistake?
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Cool shades. :o

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Very nice.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A very nice photo.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A collage of Chyler's photos for those who enjoy, relate and appreciate this.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
I really like this wallpaper.

Cheers! ;)

(please keep high res members only items in the members section) Thanks ~ Admin
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A younger MB pre-SG (a.k.a. back in the day).

Cheers! :o

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Very nice indeed! Very colourful, too!

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!