MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 14 July 2017
Hi,

Since Volume 3 had hit the 1,000 post mark, I though (or Kiwi thought - thanks!) that starting afresh with a new folder might keep things more manageable.

So, without further ado, here is Volume 4 (or Volume IV) for your perusal, contributions and comments. Please note, the same shtick applies to this as the previous 3 - all positive pictures, fan art and comments are most welcome (...but no gratuitous profane language or risqué / off colour / off topic postings, please).

Enjoy!
Attachments (17)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Just a quick OT message:

For those who celebrate, I would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May 2018 be a Super year! ;)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
What could have been, should have been, but never came to be. HS and CR, together, would have lit up the screen like few others could.

Thankfully though, 30+ years later, we have a TV series that helps correct some of the mistakes that were made in the 1984 SG film. MB's stellar performance and relevant take on the character are a lifelong dream fulfilled.

And, for this, as we enter 2018 - I am forever grateful that the GoS has the chance to fly high anew.

Enjoy! :)
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
In an industry that is exceptionally harsh on women (esp. as they age) for their appearances, this side-by-side contrast is welcome and honest.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Krys Marshall and MB.

Cheers! :D

That smile...(swoon)
Votes
Undo
hope a link to some art is ok

supergirl charactes x nature/elements
Votes
Undo
Our favourite lady in red.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Comickergirl's at it again! If you get the reference, it'll make a lot of sense.

Cheers! :D :D :D
Attachments (2)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
I posted this in it's own thread, for discussion. But I figure it could go here, too.
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Somewhere in this scenario there is a clown car joke...

Cheers! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Sharon and Carl - M'gann and M'yrnn.

Cheers! :o ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A nice treat for TBT. Something the old schoolers will remember.

Cheers and enjoy! :) ;)
Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
"I told you not to butt in line. This is what happens when people get between me and my snack time!"

You've taken the last blueberry muffin for....the....last..........time!
DU-O05RVoAEMAhQ.jpg
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Another Comickergirl, a very different but very well done Supergirl
http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/image/170334576511
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/image/170334576511
Votes
Undo
This is cool!

Cheers! :o :o :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Another very funny comickergirl concoction. Yes Kara has talent, but Michelangelo she ain't!

Cheers! :D :D
Attachments (15)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
Can't get enough of that Martian Moonshine!...

Cheers! :o :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Here's something nice!

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Supergirl and Scooby-Doo.

RUH ROH (always wanted to do that!)...you forgot Streaky!
Votes
Undo
Kevin Smith would caption this "Charm city now with capes."

Holy WNUV Baltimore 54!! (The city's CW station)

And I wonder what those two crazy kids were seeing that made them smile? And seeing Supergirl smile...want to see more of if there is a season 4.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!