MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 08 April 2018
Hi,

Since the Supergirl Fan Art and Pictures - Vol. 4 thread hit the 1,000 post mark, I thought I'd open a new one - Vol. 5 (or Vol. V) to keep things manageable.

As before, all positive board contributions are welcome (i.e. no profanity, off-colour or off-topic posts please). ;)
Attachments (51)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Saw this on the site Deviantart...it's from an artist named TypeSly...

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/6f736823-84e3-4df6-8b7d-54399383dad8/dd027kc-1660c4dc-0721-4b6e-9f58-78dd3beb6968.jpg/v1/fill/w_774,h_1032,q_70,strp/lil__supergirl__fanart_for_lil_hawk__by_typesly_dd027kc-pre.jpg

Cute, isn't she?

Robert, thanks for the input. Much appreciated! Yes, it's a nice work of art. Good colouration, etc. Keep the contributions and comments a-comin'!

Just a quick word of caution though, DeviantArt can be a bit too risqué for this board at times. Not that I'm complaining or anything (all positive contributions are welcome), but let's all remember to keep the cutie pie pics on the up and up. I'm not interpreting it as otherwise, yet be observant of the artist's intent. (It's in the eye of the beholder)

As you are aware, some of the cutie kid pics and Chibi stuff, especially from DA, can/may be misinterpreted as out of bounds by some of our more sensitive viewers.

Yes, I know, we live in overly-sensitive times, but I've still gotta put the mini-PSA out there...

Discretion, as always, is advised.
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
Saw this on the site Deviantart...it's from an artist named TypeSly...

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/6f736823-84e3-4df6-8b7d-54399383dad8/dd027kc-1660c4dc-0721-4b6e-9f58-78dd3beb6968.jpg/v1/fill/w_774,h_1032,q_70,strp/lil__supergirl__fanart_for_lil_hawk__by_typesly_dd027kc-pre.jpg

Cute, isn't she?

Robert, thanks for the input. Much appreciated! Yes, it's a nice work of art. Good colouration, etc. Keep the contributions and comments a-comin'!

Just a quick word of caution though, DeviantArt can be a bit too risqué for this board at times. Not that I'm complaining or anything (all positive contributions are welcome), but let's all remember to keep the cutie pie pics on the up and up. I'm not interpreting it as otherwise, yet be observant of the artist's intent. (It's in the eye of the beholder)

As you are aware, some of the cutie kid pics and Chibi stuff, especially from DA, can/may be misinterpreted as out of bounds by some of our more sensitive viewers.

Yes, I know, we live in overly-sensitive times, but I've still gotta put the mini-PSA out there...

Discretion, as always, is advised.

Well Rom, I appreciate the advice. Yes there are more adult offerings on Deviantart and I try to keep it clean when it comes to the pics...like this one from Melissa's Instagram...it's of her, Katie and Chyler enjoying some close times together. But...methinks they are looking to cause mischief..heh!

The sweetest girls

https://scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/39689e9ccb9b155d0355986b094e1103/5CE39887/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s750x750/52308703_117830462658644_4435722668259670027_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com
Votes
Undo
Attachments (1)
A journey of 1,000 KM, begins with one step.
Votes
Undo
Sketchy SG stuff by comickergirl.

Cheers! :) ;)
Attachments (1)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
Jessica Meraz's Big Momma moments.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
Jessica Meraz's Big Momma moments.

Super silliness!!!!!! :p :D :p :D
Votes
Undo
Two Chyler as Alex shots for today.

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
BTS wire work with Jessica and Melissa.

Cheers! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is neat! Eat you hear out. (Literally)

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Hey, villains need warmth too! Jessica Meraz warming up in chilly YVR.

Enjoy! :o ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Hey, villains need warmth too! Jessica Meraz warming up in chilly YVR.

Enjoy! :o ;)

That's the BIGGEST hot water bottle I have ever seen.
Votes
Undo
This is lovely!

Cheers! :o ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Cheeky as ever!

Enjoy! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is an interesting take.

Enjoy! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Melissa @ Wizard World today.

Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
This is kinda neat!

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Someone's got the munchies!

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Love these.

Attachments (3)
Votes
Undo
This is a very cool rendition. Might be a repost from way back.

Enjoy! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Helen Slater / Supergirl 1984 article from a Japanese magazine. Something for the old schoolers to get into.

Attachments (2)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!