MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 08 April 2018
Hi,

Since the Supergirl Fan Art and Pictures - Vol. 4 thread hit the 1,000 post mark, I thought I'd open a new one - Vol. 5 (or Vol. V) to keep things manageable.

As before, all positive board contributions are welcome (i.e. no profanity, off-colour or off-topic posts please). ;)
Attachments (51)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Remember this? Melissa received a copy of this early on, just as the show debuted. A little bit of a throwback but very nice nonetheless.

Enjoy! :)
Attachments (1)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
Last minute touch-ups.

Cheers! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Katie McGrath in B & W.

Cheers! :o

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Votes
Undo
Uh oh! Dorothy's gonna get it!

Enjoy! :o :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Here's a nice shot.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
When you have a yen for something, you've just gotta have it!

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
All smiles and fun for TBT.

Enjoy! :D
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
SG saving the day for a poor wee rodent or performing magic for the cast and crew.

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Possible spoilers:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiVxDfEgR_v/

Sam is wearing gray scrubs here, wherin in Lenas labs she wore blue scrubs. So this has to be after/during a second cure attempt since its in the DEO and Ruby is there too.
Votes
Undo
Melissa with Emma.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Melissa with Emma.

Looks like the cast area all very friendly with each other, I like to see that! :D

Also I'd like to see some Supergirl/Ruby interaction too now that Kara knows Ruby is half kryptonian maybe she could try to teach her about her heritage?
Votes
Undo
SG saving the day for a poor wee rodent or performing magic for the cast and crew.

That's from Larry Teng on Instagram. Believe it or not, this was a scene that would be dropped from the Worlds Finest crossover. Melissa's reaction...LOL. But what would she think of how NYC is being overrun by rats in recent days?
Votes
Undo
One for today. Someone's cell/mobile phone screen. Pretty neat!

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Speaking of David and Carl...

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
Something for #TBT - Melissa from her Glee days.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A lovely SG lanyard (with various iterations represented).

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
This is total gold! Another heartwarming concoction from comickergirl. I'm sure Helen Slater, Melissa and Chyler would approve.

Cheers! :o ;)
Attachments (10)
References
  1. http://comickergirl.tumblr.com/
Votes
Undo
Something Barry would probably do.

Cheers! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Up to no good, I betcha!

Enjoy! :o ;)
Attachments (2)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!