MEMBERS
  1. Romulus
  2. Motivator Love Fool Vanity Monster
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Sunday, 08 April 2018
Hi,

Since the Supergirl Fan Art and Pictures - Vol. 4 thread hit the 1,000 post mark, I thought I'd open a new one - Vol. 5 (or Vol. V) to keep things manageable.

As before, all positive board contributions are welcome (i.e. no profanity, off-colour or off-topic posts please). ;)
Attachments (51)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Jesse's Birthday gift from the SG brass.

Cheers! :)

Old school is cool! That is all.
Votes
Undo
Two for today.

Cheers and enjoy! :o :)

From the new DC Super Hero Girls reboot. Supergirl in this uses the Kara Danvers identity.
Votes
Undo
On this special day...

2u0cil.jpg
Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Candy Kisses and Sis'!

Attachments (2)
"Outdated And Antiquated" - Ron Sexsmith, from the CD/LP/Download The Vivian Line. (2023)
Votes
Undo
Saw this on the site Deviantart...it's from an artist named TypeSly...

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/6f736823-84e3-4df6-8b7d-54399383dad8/dd027kc-1660c4dc-0721-4b6e-9f58-78dd3beb6968.jpg/v1/fill/w_774,h_1032,q_70,strp/lil__supergirl__fanart_for_lil_hawk__by_typesly_dd027kc-pre.jpg

Cute, isn't she?

Robert, thanks for the input. Much appreciated! Yes, it's a nice work of art. Good colouration, etc. Keep the contributions and comments a-comin'!

Just a quick word of caution though, DeviantArt can be a bit too risqué for this board at times. Not that I'm complaining or anything (all positive contributions are welcome), but let's all remember to keep the cutie pie pics on the up and up. I'm not interpreting it as otherwise, yet be observant of the artist's intent. (It's in the eye of the beholder)

As you are aware, some of the cutie kid pics and Chibi stuff, especially from DA, can/may be misinterpreted as out of bounds by some of our more sensitive viewers.

Yes, I know, we live in overly-sensitive times, but I've still gotta put the mini-PSA out there...

Discretion, as always, is advised.
Votes
Undo
Attachments (1)
A journey of 1,000 KM, begins with one step.
Votes
Undo
Cheeky as ever!

Enjoy! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Helen Slater / Supergirl 1984 article from a Japanese magazine. Something for the old schoolers to get into.

Attachments (2)
Votes
Undo
This is a very nice wallpaper.

Attachments (1)
References
  1. https://wallpaperset.com/supergirl-wallpapers
Votes
Undo
Day 1 for David's directorial debut on Supergirl (he's done other directorial stuff, but not as high profile).

Cheers and best of luck! :)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
A fitting gift for "Director" Dave Harewood, or should I say, Director Space Dad!

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Driving down memory lane.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
One of the awkward, yet funny, moments from the episode.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
The terrible trio!

Cheers! :D :D ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
The terrible trio!

Cheers! :D :D ;)

And to counterbalance...a (somewhat) terrific trio...from Chyler Leigh's Instagram.

We some Badass B’s !!

And well, if you remember a certain show about three beautiful crimefighters how the cast would change...yeah, getting that Charlie's Angels vibe again.
Votes
Undo
Something nice for a snoozy Sunday.

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Katie McGrath lookin' fine.

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
What's cookin'?

Cheers! :D

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
Light Bright Brainy!

Attachments (1)
Votes
Undo
SG's true femme fatale.

Cheers! ;)

Attachments (1)

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!