MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Saturday, 14 October 2017
Hey, Kiwi...

I know you are our unofficial episode thread starter. But since there's been discussions scattered throughout the forum already concerning the crossover, are you down with me starting this one?

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
An excellent start to the crossover. Seeing Kara using her powers in ways we've never seen before was a real treat. Trying to get a manicure, but her invulnerability getting in the way.
Levitating while asleep. And, last,but not least, the sonic clap during the church fight scene. BTW, that was the best fight scene of the whole crossover.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 141
Votes
Undo
Hey music fans, something good could be coming soon, Blake Neely tweeted earlier this week (Dec 10) "Very very VERY close to a #CrisisOnEarthX soundtrack being released. Keep fingers crossed!", my fingers are definitely crossed and hopefully Melissa singing is included on the release.

I'd hope we could get whole of the song. It was in part, yes? There is more to the song than what was shown in the show?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 142
Votes
Undo
Hey music fans, something good could be coming soon, Blake Neely tweeted earlier this week (Dec 10) "Very very VERY close to a #CrisisOnEarthX soundtrack being released. Keep fingers crossed!", my fingers are definitely crossed and hopefully Melissa singing is included on the release.

I'd hope we could get whole of the song. It was in part, yes? There is more to the song than what was shown in the show?

Yeah. Barry actually sang the whole song during the musical crossover last year. *fingers crossed*
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 143
Votes
Undo

Yeah. Barry actually sang the whole song during the musical crossover last year. *fingers crossed*

I sure hope so too, I probably won’t buy the soundtrack if not. I can’t imagine that the network would want to leave money on the table by not including Melissa singing the whole song. The only issue is did Melissa have time go to a studio to record it because I’m as sure as I can be that she did that one verse live during filming. Perhaps between the time the crossover finished filming and the soundtrack coming out she found time.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 144
Votes
Undo

I sure hope so too, I probably won’t buy the soundtrack if not. I can’t imagine that the network would want to leave money on the table by not including Melissa singing the whole song. The only issue is did Melissa have time go to a studio to record it because I’m as sure as I can be that she did that one verse live during filming. Perhaps between the time the crossover finished filming and the soundtrack coming out she found time.
If nothing else, I would love to at least hear Melissa sing the whole song. The little bit we were treated to was wonderful. I've pretty much wore out the repeat button on the YouTube video of it :)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 145
Votes
Undo
The Identity Of 'The Flash' Waitress Could Be Revealed When She Returns To The Show, bustle.com article interviewing actress Jessica Parker Kennedy.

It's his and Iris's daughter....
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 146
Votes
Undo
The Identity Of 'The Flash' Waitress Could Be Revealed When She Returns To The Show, bustle.com article interviewing actress Jessica Parker Kennedy.

Yeah, but what the heck is she doing in the past and how did she get there? They way she was talking to Barry sounded like she intended to be there. Does she have super speed time traveling powers too?
Imra: "What about Tommy and Gina? 'You live for the fight when it's all that you've got!'"

Mon El: "Bon Jovi."

Imra: "Or was that all a lie?"

Mon El: "No. He speaks the truth."
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 147
Votes
Undo

That would certainly be nice. Has it actually been confirmed somewhere that she's their daughter or is it just the popular theory?.

Has it been confirmed by the producers? no.... But people that know the ends and outs of these shows and have been pretty darn near 100% correct on their speculation say that it is......and really it's a no brainer.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 148
Votes
Undo

That would certainly be nice. Has it actually been confirmed somewhere that she's their daughter or is it just the popular theory?.

Has it been confirmed by the producers? no.... But people that know the ends and outs of these shows and have been pretty darn near 100% correct on their speculation say that it is......and really it's a no brainer.

Most speculation says she’s Barry and Iris’s daughter with some thinking she’s thier granddaughter. Either way it’s assumed she’s thier descendent. The actress certainly looks like she could be Grant and Candice’s daughter.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 149

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!