MEMBERS
  1. EN
  2. Sherlock Holmes
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Thursday, 17 May 2018
In next season, supergirl wil air at sunday at 8:00 PM.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
God Friended Me is a WBTV production and is produced by Greg Berlanti. It's female lead is played by Violett Beane aka Jesse Quick from the Flash.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Well I can tell you thanks to TV Guide, whom Supergirl will go up against.

On CBS at 8:00 it's a new "spiritual social media drama" called God Friended Me..PREDICTION...Supergirl will beat this show which will be one of the first to go, despite having stalwart 60 Minutes as a lead-in.

On NBC, well until after the Super Bowl, it's NFL Football.

On ABC, well they can't get away from Dancing With the Stars...but this time it's a young people's edition Dancing with the Stars: Juniors.

On Fox, it's The Simpsons (TV's longest running show which I think is going into its 30th year) and Bob's Burgers
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Thought this might fit better here than our Various Supergirl articles, since it's specifically about the Fall's line-up. A few paragraphs are directed towards Supergirl...

theCW's Fall Schedule Day-By-Day
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Somebody in tumblr also mentioned the sister theme, which is a good argument too (though people who don't know Charmed may not understand it).

I am looking forward to both shows.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I can’t say I’m totally shocked at this move. CW more than other networks is willing to move shows around. I figured an established show would move to the Sunday 8 timeslot with a new show at 9.

Personality this will be an adjustment but not a huge one. I usually don’t get home till 8:30ish on Sunday’s and have gotten in the habit of not watching TV when I do. DVR of course means I can watch when I get home and I do watch TV that late on other days. Since I rewatch the previous season over the summer I’m gonna start doing so on Sunday’s so I can get into a new habit.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
CW must have confidence in both Supergirl and in the Sunday time slot. I say this for 2 reasons.

1) They put one of their new shows on Sundays (Charmed, 9pm). They usually try to give new shows the best nights, to increase their chances of good ratings.

2) They have Supergirl as the lead in for Charmed, which is a new show. They typically try to have new shows follow their best performing shows, to give them a good lead in.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
the no other comic book related show against SG is good.
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I suspected that MIGHT happen, when theCW announced they were going to include Sundays. Well, I actually like the move. Not much to watch on Sunday right now. YAY! Oh, and Supergirl no longer has to go up against The Voice or The Bachelor.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 8
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!