MEMBERS
  1. comic fan
  2. Sherlock Holmes The Voice Notable Answerer
  3. Supergirl Season 6
  4. Saturday, 16 October 2021
I thought I would open a thread for the Farewell To Supergirl panel at DC Fandome.A place to watch live and post reactiions.The event is supposed to be four hours.I don't know when the Supergirl panel is though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RADmFACrWWQ

Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
It'd be really great if there was an extended version on the blu ray.

I saw the video on twitter and made the mistake of checking the comments. 90% were shippers complaining about the men, or that their ship wasn't represented in the panel.

I love this show but absolutely hate the fandom, other than this website.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
I think the Supergirl stuff is starting now.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
That was really great.Got emotional watching it but really enjoyed it.I hope it's included on the Blu Ray.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
That was really great! Got emotional watching it but really enjoyed it.I hope it's included on the Blu Ray.

From the info I've read, it will be...along with the fabled missing Season Two gag reel.

Totally loved the DCFandome panel; really brought out the senses of warmth, community and adopted family that this series drives home nearly every week, as opposed to tribalism traps that other superhero fare too often stumbles into.

KET
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Did you all notice the shot of Brainiac with three red dots on his forehead? :o
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
From the info I've read, it will be...along with the fabled missing Season Two gag reel.

Hope so.Even though the panel is online,I'm a physical media guy,so I would love to have it on disk.

I think it's likely.Ironically,as I was watching DC Fandome yesterday,my Flash Season 7 and Black Lightning Season 4 Blu Ray sets came in the mail.Both releases include their respective DC Fandome panels from last year.

It'd be really great if there was an extended version on the blu ray.

Would love that.

Did you all notice the shot of Brainiac with three red dots on his forehead?

I missed it,will have to go back and look.I did think I saw a shot of Mon-El that's new.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
Did you all notice the shot of Brainiac with three red dots on his forehead?

It's right around there. Mon-El in his suit at CatCo. Lena doing magic on a totem. Brainiac with three dots. Hope they don't do anything about him being taken over by his ancestors like five minutes before the show is ending. I always wanted them to do that storyline, but I wanted that story to be told properly and not just as a rush job.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
I hope they put this on the season 6 Blu-Ray, they always put the SDCC panels in the Blu-Ray. There’s certainly no issue with rights, WB/DC owns everything about DCFandom. I would be thrilled if the “lost” season two blooper reel showed up.

I’m disappointed there’s no new key art, IMO if there was DCFandom would’ve been the last chance to release it.
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 6
  3. # 9
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!