MEMBERS
  1. Stewart Tick
  2. Love Fool Vanity Monster Sherlock Holmes
  3. Supergirl General Discussion
  4. Friday, 03 February 2017
From Action Comics 311 , "the most popular girl on Earth" drops by the Daily Planet offices on Valentine's Day!
Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
"Did Supergirl visit Metropolis often in the Action/Adventure Comics?"

Yes, Kara often worked as a team with Superman then, so she was a fixture around the Daily Planet office. At the time, she was a student at Midvale High School and later at Stanhope College. After her college graduation, she worked as a guidance counselor at the Athens Experimental School - exactly the sort of "helping profession" you would expect her to pursue!
I'm about half-finished with my Valentine's Day story now. I'm featuring the two couples (Alex & Maggie, and Dick & Susan) in the plot, but it's not romance fiction (I can't do that!). It's really just my usual blend of superhero "community involvement", action, and character development.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl General Discussion
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
"But I haven't really had time to work on a fan fiction story for Valentine's Day yet."

An update - after your suggestion, Kiwi, I got started on my Valentine's Day story today. I've started getting a few ideas together, and a few parts down in writing. I'll let you know when it's finished, and I'll post a link to my Facebook page here.
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
And of course, the usual crew is on hand at the Daily Planet - Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and Perry White!

But I haven't really had time to work on a fan fiction story for Valentine's Day yet.
Also, I was thinking that my fan fiction is really more like the first season of the TV show. I still have the Supergirl Team working together as best friends, and meeting in the secret office in the CatCo Building. I'm missing that aspect of the show this season....
  1. more than a month ago
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!