MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Thursday, 06 July 2017
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you folks for posting so much of the stuff.:)

I am kind of sad to hear nothing much about Alex or about the Danvers family; no questions on Jeremiah and Cadmus either.

And trailer had Alex and Maggie; so will that be all the focus on Alex, this year too?

I really really liked the angry, closed off Kara Zor El. It makes sense because as Melissa says Kara has abandonment issues. It is not just about Mon El, I think. But, all those things she has endured so far--losing her family, losing her entire world. Losing Cat... Remember, she was about to run away to Metropolis because of that.

As others have hoped I hope it is not just Mon El, but all her friends and family and Cat who make her understand that being vulnerable and being human is also good.

Oh and may be the new supergirl fan kid would help with that too.

By the way, the whole emotional thing reminds me of Piper's trip to Valhalla in Season 6 of Charmed. In that, she tries for the same, and then, her sis Phoebe reminds her that being human means she feels the sorrow; but, there are the joys as well. Those were just a couple of episodes though.

I really liked Claire's dad; so am glad he is coming and that Lena will have a challenge of her own. Should be interesting. And space granddad too. :)

At least, Melissa will have some great scenes this season.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 21
Votes
Undo
everytime the question came up, Odette got a side eye glare from some of the cast, i think its happening

I wouldn't mind. She seems to be perfect for joining the cast. Good chemistry with them all.

Poor James. Dude can't catch a break.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 22
Votes
Undo
Been skimming through some of the panel videos starting to pop up. Pondering a question now. They've said James gets a new love interest this season. Probably WON'T be Lucy, though we all want Jenna back. What if it's Reign? Though, not sure they would go with that since they already had Winn dating another one of Kara's enemies--Banshee. And then there's the real good chance, James would have to endure more girl/biochemically made specimen drama. lol But, at least with Reign, it would mean they don't have to bring in yet another character to find screen time for. Just thoughts.

everytime the question came up, Odette got a side eye glare from some of the cast, i think its happening
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 23
Votes
Undo
Been skimming through some of the panel videos starting to pop up. Pondering a question now. They've said James gets a new love interest this season. Probably WON'T be Lucy, though we all want Jenna back. What if it's Reign? Though, not sure they would go with that since they already had Winn dating another one of Kara's enemies--Banshee. And then there's the real good chance, James would have to endure more girl/biochemically made specimen drama. lol But, at least with Reign, it would mean they don't have to bring in yet another character to find screen time for. Just thoughts.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 24
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 25
Votes
Undo
Interview with Dug The Pug:

Welp, that answer the question about Krypto the super dog.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 26
Votes
Undo
LATimes Interview:

Ah ha ha ha ha ha
Interviewer, when referencing Reign World Killer: What's up with these names? Why not a Janet?

*cast Jokes about "Janet"*

Then, Mel: It's OVER...Janet.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 27
Votes
Undo
more interviews
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 28
Votes
Undo
Which I would hope they do. We all love Kara/Supergirl's joy. And we all have expressed, at some point or another, that we love this show BECAUSE of its hope, more so than any of the DC's. But, they do say you must endure the bitter to appreciate the sweet. So a couple of shows with her struggling for that light would be appreciated by me. Jjjuuuussttt as long as it's not ONLY the return of Mon-El that brings that joy back. They also say.... "Don't let others define you, be you're own happy," :D afterall.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 29
Votes
Undo
I've mentioned to others, but I think Kara's mind set and emotional state will be very similar to how Barry was at the start of season 2 on flash.
I think they will tske it up a couple of emotional notches.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 30
Votes
Undo
I've mentioned to others, but I think Kara's mind set and emotional state will be very similar to how Barry was at the start of season 2 on flash.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 31
Votes
Undo
Really enjoyed all of the interviews....looking forward to seeing all of the roundtables.

Agreed. Especially looking forward to Eric and Kelsey's since they know best what questions specifically we'd all like answers to. And because...well... last year, they had the best HD...nice and clear.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 32
Votes
Undo
Really enjoyed all of the interviews....looking forward to seeing all of the roundtables.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 33
Votes
Undo
interview with ET

Important thing they revealed is season 3 picks up 6 months after the events on the finale. I know Flash has said the same thing does anyone know about Arrow and Legends?

That's a good clarification. Katie mentioned earlier that it took place right after season 2. A six month clarification is better IMO. I like a little advancement in a timeline when a show comes back if it wasn't a total cliffhanger. That will allow for them to more easily "fix" some of the issues from Season 2, I would think.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 34
Votes
Undo
interview with ET

Important thing they revealed is season 3 picks up 6 months after the events of the finale. I know Flash has said the same thing does anyone know about Arrow and Legends?
Hope, Help and Compassion for all
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 35
Votes
Undo
Are you serious you act like they insulted Sanvers or something. They just set the record straight that Kara and Lena are friends and thats it. What is wrong in that. Besides i thought you said you shipped Kara and Jimmy or was that not true ?

Also, I see a lot of people blaming poor Jeremy for the Kara/Lena only being friends "comment." If you rewatch, they pretty much all joined in (especially Mel), and or laughed about it.

He may be getting singled out here but if you stroll through social media you'll see that he isn't there. And it goes way beyond the 'friends' comment. It was the excessive nature of that part of the 'song' that has people upset (myself included). The fact that they would openly joke about f/f rep (albeit non-canon) to that extent is hurtful to many of the shows lgbt viewers. That 'joke' transcends shipping.

Ten bucks says there'll be no apology from anyone. That was the final straw for me; I have no interest in watching a show with a cast that mocks me. I'm out.

I do. I ship both. And you're right, it's true, but he didn't just say "oh, they're friends" and move on. He screamed it at the top of his lungs a few times and then proudly said he 'debunked' supercorp. And Melissa called him brave. Lesbian ships get shat on all the time, and super corps are mocked by karamels on a daily basis. We didn't need it from the cast.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 36
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 37
Votes
Undo
“He’s going to have a new love interest. He’s going to step up at CatCo back to his roots as a journalist and photographer in a way that we haven’t seen him do fully that harkens back to Jimmy Olsen’s character.

Excellent, I didn't mind the Guardian character but am going to enjoy seeing this part of James.

Awesome! I remember a lot of fan comments on here that have been asking for that for quite a while now. I think I remember you being one of them, Kiwi. Congrats.

Was not a fan of Guardian myself. Maybe the writers CAN bring James back to his bread and butter so to speak, being a photographic journalist.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 38
Votes
Undo
7 Things You Need To Know About Supergirl Season 3:

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 39
Votes
Undo
The cast answers questions about themselves. Always my fav.

1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 40

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!