MEMBERS
  1. evrafter
  2. Motivator Smile Seeker Love Fool
  3. Supergirl Season 3
  4. Thursday, 06 July 2017
Just talked with Kiwi. We're totally down with teaming up to help keep all y'all up to date with all things Comic Con again this summer as we did last. We'll be scouring the Internet, youtube, and social media to find SDCC links, articles, videos, pictures and up-to-date news of our favorite Scooby Crew Superfriends.

If y'all come across something of interest, feel free to join in on the fun and post here.

P. S.... If any of y'all have Periscope, follow David Harewood as he's been known to broadcast them all live during Comic Con while at interviews, group photoshoots, meet-n-greets, and even before/during their panel.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
DFWvvJ5WsAALBqn.jpg
Attachments (1)
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 101
Votes
Undo
Not to worry, Jeremy's been training lol
"Be wise, be strong and always be true to yourself." - Alura Zor-El to Kara Zor-El
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 102
Votes
Undo
Snippet of Odette on Reign
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 103
Votes
Undo
Melissa talking about her otter encounter
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 104
Votes
Undo
Talk of this upcoming season's crossover episode

DFWu_awXcAA3sVz.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 105
Votes
Undo
Looks like our cast got split in to two interview groups

another

DFWqWlHXcAAcvhC.jpg
DFWs_Z9W0AAXEuY.jpg
Attachments (2)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 106
Votes
Undo
I really loved Katie's comment about her biological mom. I think that could be a fascinating angle. I wonder if it could be Reign???

I was thinking along the same lines..."Could Lena's mom be a Superhero or have worked along side an organization like the DEO?" I'm thinking Reign might be too young to be Lena's mom. But, no bets are off.

In case someone doesn't have Facebook... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE-OrhTJpUk
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 107
Votes
Undo
And...JENNA DEWAN TATUM WAS SITED?!

Mehcad actually captioned one of their group pictures with Jenna in it, "#BringBackLucy." Hmmm... That would actually help to fix James appearing not to quite "fit" the show right now.

I wonder if they're gonna bring Lucy back but are keeping it hush. Remember how before s1 aired, they didn't tell anyone that Laura was playing Astra as well as Alura?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 108
Votes
Undo
The annual interview on theCW boat begins... photo cred: @hollidayo

Live now... https://www.facebook.com/TheCWSupergirl/

I really loved Katie's comment about her biological mom. I think that could be a fascinating angle. I wonder if it could be Reign???
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 109
Votes
Undo
DFWoyY4XUAQZzP0.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 110
Votes
Undo
The annual interview on theCW boat begins... photo cred: @hollidayo

Live now... https://www.facebook.com/TheCWSupergirl/

DFWkNaoUIAEFXgX.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 111
Votes
Undo
Guys check out the official Supergirl facebook page, they went live a few minutes ago!!

screenshot
DFWlqmDXsAA2UfI.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 112
Votes
Undo
Group photo courtesy of Jenna Dewan's instagram
DFWeAJ3W0AAA1CI.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 113
Votes
Undo
Was wondering last night, Eric, where the live party streaming was. lol Now we know. Good job. Don't get "us" kicked out. :p

Also... They kiddos are loading up.... Screenshot_20170722-101602.png
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 114
Votes
Undo
Kelsey and I were at that party! Talked with all of them. Couldn't broadcast because that is a big no no (we learned). I will share some stories about that party in a post soon. We are headed to the round tables to interview the cast in a couple hours.

Quick story: The Pussycats from Riverdale did a live performance and I was standing right behind the Supergirl cast. I could not believe how happy and genuine they all were. It was a brief moment but all of them were laughing, dancing and teasing each other. They are a very close group and clearly enjoy each other.
You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 115
Votes
Undo
And so it begins. "Hold on to your butts".....

https://youtu.be/xc2RbBNtz0g
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 116
Votes
Undo
And...JENNA DEWAN TATUM WAS SITED?!

Mehcad actually captioned one of their group pictures with Jenna in it, "#BringBackLucy." Hmmm... That would actually help to fix James appearing not to quite "fit" the show right now.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 117
Votes
Undo
I think Odette is competing with David on who's gonna give us the most content! :D

from her instagram

OK I am no fan of wars...but if it's this kind...no need for a mediator. And...JENNA DEWAN TATUM WAS SITED?!

But then again, earlier in the day around 5:30PM EST she was in NYC taping the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I would post a YouTube of a part of her visit, but there was no Supergirl stuff mentioned. Mainly about her new show World of Dance which she is the host of.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 118
Votes
Undo
Melissa is trying to p

The queen of goofiness STRIKES AGAIN! :p :p
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 119
Votes
Undo
another of David's instagram stories from the plane ride earlier today

screenshot
DFUWiHHW0AAhE2d.jpg
Attachments (1)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Supergirl Season 3
  3. # 120

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!